I'm 15, and I want to get a sex toy. How could I do this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 15. I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 15. I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do?
Wait until you're old enough. You're not an animal so you can control your urges.
Alexrider1701
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't be afraid if ordering online, they are discreetly packaged especially with large companies such of amazon and you can have it delivered to a local post office to collect. No identifying marks on the packaging
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd say just go ahead and order online. Basically everyone masturbates under 16, no big deal. If it's a vibrator you want then consider alternatives like a cheap electric toothbrush..........
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Legally, you can't. So please don't. There are good reasons for laws being in place
Alexrider1701
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You are wrong Breeee. There is no law on buying toys however some shops impose policys such as Ann summers
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Alexrider1701)
You are wrong Breeee. There is no law on buying toys however some shops impose policys such as Ann summers
They're 15. Google it.
Alexrider1701
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is from Gov trading standards :age restricted products. These are the only products that have a legal age. Any thing else is at discretion or consumer and retailer
List of age restricted products

16 years old and over

National lottery tickets

Scratch cards

Cracker snaps

Caps

Novelty matches

Party poppers

Serpents

Throw downs

Aerosol spray paints

Jumbo markers

18 years old and over

Cigarettes

Cigarette papers

Rolling machines

Other tobacco products

Knives

Fireworks

Solvents

Butane

Alcohol

Sunbeds
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Breeee)
Legally, you can't. So please don't. There are good reasons for laws being in place
No laws I am aware of. Need links to laws, not company policy
Combat Ignorance
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Amazon and the Amazon locker system are your friend. You can set up a new, disposable account, order, pay by debit card or Paypal etc. And the collect from an Amazon Dropbox.

Or, ask a friend to do it for you. Don’t be afraid and don’t be put off enjoying yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (66)
15.94%
1 (50)
12.08%
2 (54)
13.04%
3 (83)
20.05%
4 (86)
20.77%
5 (75)
18.12%