What are your bad gaming habits? Watch

JayAllen17
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if there's side quests. I usually focus on those instead of the main quest.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Having to 100% each game I play and viewing everything the game has to offer. It's like ocd but for games.

Imagine how many hours you're gonna have to sink into games like Skyrim or RDR2 (which I'm currently playing) to see and do everything there is in the game.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt_2.0)
Having to 100% each game I play and viewing everything the game has to offer. It's like ocd but for games.

Imagine how many hours you're gonna have to sink into games like Skyrim or RDR2 (which I'm currently playing) to see and do everything there is in the game.
Luckily I didn't fall into this, but I get how it starts. Back in the Mega Drive days you could do this with games. Most were 1-3 hours long and linear.

Nowadays games are so huge that it's just not viable. It's better to just play a game and say 'this is my story' rather than try to see every single meaningless, forgettable bit of script or choice. It's better to have the feeling that you won't see everything, and that it's ok, than to spend days replaying over and over and over when you don't want to.

FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out.
Neilos
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Getting angry with, and taking revenge on (for multiple races), AI cars in racing games.

And obsessing over 100%, which I finally broke away from in RDR2 when boredom overcame me while doing the challenges (after having my soul destroyed by moose-hunting because I also wanted all the outfits).
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
I have a bad habit of playing league of legends, tragically
You play League? We should game sometime. It might be good for me considering as Destiny 2's taken over my life as of late...
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
You play League? We should game sometime. It might be good for me considering as Destiny 2's taken over my life as of late...
I'm super casual on it now, I just play ARAM (and poro king, while it's still available!). Don't have the time or energy to do proper SR games or ranked

PM me with your in-game name and I'll add you though

That said I'm mostly playing WoW Classic atm and using league really as a distraction from it ^^
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
vintriqit553
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I cheat a lot in singleplayer games. Currently playing Pokemon Platinum, gotten through half of it and haven't cheated once so I guess I'm becoming better at not cheating? I don't cheat in multi tho, cause thats just salty.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (199)
67.23%
No (97)
32.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed