Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, about 6 or 7. Only three that I wear a lot.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    About six I think? One is exclusively for work (I'm a paintball marshall so it's my oldest, raggediest pair that I wouldn't be seen dead in anywhere else), one is a mixture of work/normal, one slob pair, and three decent pairs (one from Next, one pair of Levi's and one from M&Co.)

ReputationRep:
    About 4?

ReputationRep:
    I have about 30 pairs +, but unfortunately they are all in many different sizes. From size 4 to 12! All of the jeans i own are less then a year old as i have a massive clear-out every year or so and usually throw away some of my older stuff. In last years clear out i threw away all my old stuff - jackets, jeans, tops - the lot. Now i regret it so much!

ReputationRep:
    11, but only 2 of them actually fit me.
    Most of them are size 10 and I now wear a size 6, so they're too big.

ReputationRep:
    I hate jeans, I only have 2 or 3 and none of them fit me properly. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 which fit me properly and 1 which I can't do the buttons up on. [Which is odd because all three of them are size 10 and according to my BMI I am underweight]

ReputationRep:
    I have about 5 but only 2 which are long enough. I hate jeans shopping!

ReputationRep:
    about 10? i reckon i wear about 5 of them.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I think I have 10, I wear 5 of them all the time, and the others ocassionally. 3 pairs are Topshop jeans which I love.

ReputationRep:
    10 8 of which are skinnies...i hope the skinny trend stays forever otherwise im going to be spending an awful lot of money aha

ReputationRep:
    I have one pair that are really loungey ones. They're too big for me and I'd never wear them in public (they're my decorating / housework trousers and they're covered with splodges of pink and white paint )

Other than that I have about 4 pairs that I wear daily and about 3 pairs that are more eveningy wear

ReputationRep:
    i have 12 but(!!) only wear like 8, the rest are either to big, old or are just waiting to make a comeback in the fashion industry
    there are also my sisters which we tend to share now more than ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowjacket)
    0. Shocking i know.
    that's not shocking. i don't own any, they never fit properly, i am a 34w 34 leg, with rowers thighs, even lose fit jeans look ridiculous. i stick to boardshorts, sailing shorts and linen/cargo trousers. They seem to be more accommodating for tall peeps.

ReputationRep:

Very few of them actually fit though.

I rarely wear jeans anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 pairs of long jeans, 1 pair of capris and 2 jean skirts.

ReputationRep:
    10+ but i do live in them

ReputationRep:
    20...i'm about to get rid of a few pairs though...i have too many.

ReputationRep:
    One, from Tesco. Best pair I have EVER owned, boot cut, fit nicely, dark denim. Also, only a tenner.

But apart from one pair of knee shorts, they're the only trousers I own. I'm a skirts and dresses kind of girl.

:]

ReputationRep:
    11 that I still wear, 2 or 3 others that I'd wear very rarely.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.