Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    You've been watching blackadder havent you

remove from "an eternity" onwards and replace with 'with five minutes with me, and this pencil' non?
    .....if we can't recover the dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Different)
    The only one who knows is the creator of this world.
    Do you want to ask the Big Bang, or shall I?

ReputationRep:
    hehe i think i would have missed it but the theme of what you said was similar to something from the first series too lol

yes comets mentioned, 2028

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    If you reject eternal & abundant life that is freely offered you will be faced with your choice when "the books are opened", you will weep and gnash your teeth (regret and bitterness), then you will die.
    You wont be writhing in agony for eternity.

The judgement is eternal not the suffering.
    The cities of Sodom & Gomorrah are an example, they remain burned, but they are not still burning.
    I'll feel bad for you when you die, not being able to prepare for the nothingness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova2)
    I'll feel bad for you when you die, not being able to prepare for the nothingness.
    I really hope thats sarcastic!
    id love to believe in all the bumf, I mean, how much better is it to think your going to heaven then nothingness
    no downside!
    but then again thats what the bumf is for, the magical promised bounty, just could you pay for the upkeep of the church now because we seem to be poor and although god is all powerful we need your cash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worldonfire_TR)
    cant believe none of you have mentioned comets/asteroids yet! Unless I missed it... Recently read about such things and how little time there will be between the identification of a earth-colliding comet and its impact.

Imagine if you heard that on the news later, and they said it will hit in a month.
    There is an asteriod that might hit in 2036. Currently its a 1/45000 chance but we dont know how accurate a guess it is

ReputationRep:
    I read in the paper that scientists predicted the sun to burn out in 2163 i think it was. I also heard a "prophet" predicted WW3 to start in 2012.

ReputationRep:
    Will england be affected?

ReputationRep:
    I'd have SO much fun at a zombie apocalypse.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.