The Student Room Group

Why do some guys want to be called 'daddy'?

I don't get why guys would find it nice??
its an ego thing. they wanna be validated that they're alpha i guess. nobody does that anymore except in the adult industry.
Makes em feel big and manly. These are the same sort of guys who like to think of themselves as a protector or a provider when in a relationship.
Reply 3
Some girls want to call the guys daddy, works both ways.
Personally, I hate it.

Like I ain't your daddy. F*ck off.
You obviously won't know because you don't have the kink, it's usually dominance and/or a caring/nurturing thing.

I don't get how people get turned on by feet... but they do.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by sinfonietta
Makes em feel big and manly. These are the same sort of guys who like to think of themselves as a protector or a provider when in a relationship.

Wonder what it's like wanting to protect and be a provider...weird because we live in a time where gender differences are often ignored and so it's interesting..... like the girl in the relationship wouldn't want to be 'mummy' and the kink seems to place the man as the 'dominant' one.
Reply 7
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
You obviously won't know because you don't have the kink, it's usually dominance and/or a caring/nurturing thing.

I don't get how people get turned on by feet... but they do.

I obviously won't know because I don't have the kink and you concluded this based on my one sentence post? K.

Fair enough.
Reply 8
all of a sudden i am laughing so hard at this. I don't mean to be morbid, I just thought of it today and I was like "but why" like I want to know what it feels like wanting to be called a daddy. Like I want to understand why they like it? lmaooooooooooooo i need sleep
There are relationships that work in the reverse. Although often men who call women "mummy/mommy" are into ABDL. Whereas girls calling men "daddy" doesn't always have to involve something like DDLG.
Original post by sinfonietta
There are relationships that work in the reverse. Although often men who call women "mummy/mommy" are into ABDL. Whereas girls calling men "daddy" doesn't always have to involve something like DDLG.

I personally don't kink-shame but I feel like DDLG is stretching it a bit...like I understand why daddy kink is a thing but ddlg...just no.
I guess I just like it because I want to do everything I can to protect and care for my S/O. It's essentially like acting like a parental figure, and being called "Daddy" validates that. It's not an incest related thing but I guess some people enjoy it for that reason too :confused:
They're closet pedos
Original post by Anonymous
I don't get why guys would find it nice??

mommy is equally as weird, both of these terms used to be so innocent lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending