scared that i’m pregnant Watch

uhhokay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hey, i’m a tad worried. i lost my virginity yesterday, we used a condom and bf didn’t actually ejaculate. now i have swollen breasts, and white discharge. i am pretty sure that i cant be pregnant, and my period must be due soon. any chance it could be that i’m pregnant?
student342
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If no ejaculation you, it is not possible, also a condom was used.
Could be PMS.
Appirition
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No ejaculation plus using a condom means the chance of you being pregnant is almost nill.
If the white discharge and swollen breasts continues for more than 2-3 days you need to see your GP.
uhhokay
Rep:
?
hey, update, i'm worrying a lot less now. i'm pretty sure it's just pms/stress symptoms, as considering i only had sex on monday, it's way too early for symptoms. still a tad stressed though
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by uhhokay)
hey, update, i'm worrying a lot less now. i'm pretty sure it's just pms/stress symptoms, as considering i only had sex on monday, it's way too early for symptoms. still a tad stressed though
Thanks for the update, you're almost certainly right - it's pms & stress causing your symptoms
uhhokay
Rep:
?
okay, i’m now stressing again, but i think it’s probably the pms making me stress. i know that my period must be due soon but i can’t help but stress that it won’t come. i keep replaying monday in my head and i know it’s irrational to worry because i know he didn’t ejaculate, but i can’t help but worry that somehow something happened, even though we used a condom. i don’t know man, it’s just stressful. i am so so sure that i’m not pregnant but i keep thinking ‘what if’ and it just really freaks me out.
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
okay, i’m now stressing again, but i think it’s probably the pms making me stress. i know that my period must be due soon but i can’t help but stress that it won’t come. i keep replaying monday in my head and i know it’s irrational to worry because i know he didn’t ejaculate, but i can’t help but worry that somehow something happened, even though we used a condom. i don’t know man, it’s just stressful. i am so so sure that i’m not pregnant but i keep thinking ‘what if’ and it just really freaks me out.
Stressing and freaking out are what you need to worry about. They're likely to upset your regular monthly pattern.
From what you've said previously, I'd say the chance of you being pregnant is about as close to nil as you can get.
Lessons to learn from this though:
1) Make a note somewhere (diary or calendar) when your period starts. Do this every month regardless of whether you think you need to know or not.
2) If you're 16 or over, see your GP to discuss contraception options for you. If you're under 16 and it's stressing you out this much, don't have sex again until you can get contraception for yourself.
uhhokay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Appirition)
Stressing and freaking out are what you need to worry about. They're likely to upset your regular monthly pattern.
From what you've said previously, I'd say the chance of you being pregnant is about as close to nil as you can get.
Lessons to learn from this though:
1) Make a note somewhere (diary or calendar) when your period starts. Do this every month regardless of whether you think you need to know or not.
2) If you're 16 or over, see your GP to discuss contraception options for you. If you're under 16 and it's stressing you out this much, don't have sex again until you can get contraception for yourself.
thank you for replying! i got my period today and i think i just freaked out because first time and everything. thanks for sticking with me haha
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
thank you for replying! i got my period today and i think i just freaked out because first time and everything. thanks for sticking with me haha
Yw, I pretty much knew you'd be ok.
Remember -- Make a note somewhere (diary or calendar) when your period starts. Do this every month regardless of whether you think you need to know or not.
There will come a time (perhaps several times) in your life when you're really glad you've got into the habit of doing this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.08%
12.31%
12.43%
17.99%
23.31%
19.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise