Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a little confused on this matter.

My IBC tells me it is possible to remark individual components from subjects. In other words it is not necessary to remark all of English A1 SL, for example, instead one can just ask for Paper One to be remarked.

If the grade stays the same one has to pay (approx. 50 euros)

What I wanted to know was: if I want to remark Paper One and Paper Two of English A1 SL do I then pay 100 euros if my mark stays the same or do I just pay the 50 euros. If I only pay 50 euros (even though I am asking to remark 2 components) wouldn't it be easier to ask for all components to be remarked?

ReputationRep:
    just 50 euros. Whatever you request, unsuccessful re-mark fee is equivalent to subject fee.
    So whatever you do, you will end up paying 50 euros per subject.

ReputationRep:
    everything is remarked except for certain things but P1 and P2 of english will both be remakred for your 50 euroes. and the money is taken no matter what, it is simply refunded if grades go up.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.