Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so at the moment I've just done my AS levels, and at school I took Maths, RS, biology and chemistry. I want to continue all four... but my RS class is being gotten rid of and so we have to move to one in another block. However, the other block I can move to is where chemistry is, and thats the only block for chemistry.
    My options are
    1) Take Chemistry outside of school, and do RS in that block
    2) Do chemistry in that block, and do my RS course having only wednesday afternoon sessions with a teacher (but this means i won't be able to play in the football team. I'll also miss out on normal RS classes, which is a class I really enjoy!)
    3) Take both subjects in that block, and choose which subject to go to each lesson, I'll then have a free block to catch up in!

Advice please? Thanks

Just do 3 A Levels and not have your head implode about a third of the way through the half term.

ReputationRep:
    Dont do 4 A2's.

I did. Honestly, you'll feel the strain and wish you had gave it up when its too late.

Dont do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    3) Take both subjects in that block, and choose which subject to go to each lesson, I'll then have a free block to catch up in!

Advice please? Thanks
    Would your school seriously let you do that? That's mint.

If you definitely want to do both subjects, I'd do the sessions with the RE teacher option.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.