Mixedraceguys wavey times thread Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys this is my wavey times thread in this thread I will post whenever I am drunk I was inspired to make this thread after last night's episode I'm just gonna say in advance please don't take this thread too seriously try not to get offended as I can be ruthless when I'm wavey and feel free to join me on my drunken adventures 😉😉
MT100 0
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you wavey my guy
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by MT100 0)
you wavey my guy
Sober now wid a mild hangover I was wavey last night rho gonna have a little drink tonight with my mum n uncle and cousins
MT100 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
Sober now wid a mild hangover I was wavey last night rho gonna have a little drink tonight with my mum n uncle and cousins
how old are you Mr Mixedraceguy? Dont become an alcoholic bro.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
how old are you Mr Mixedraceguy? Dont become an alcoholic bro.
I'm 17 my dad's an ex alcoholic I'm acc not gonna drink as much this year. I don't drink on a level that often but when I do I drink till wasted
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
So today an early birthday present arrived

Cavalier Antigua rum punch its 25%

Name:  IMG_20200107_184339.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  204.5 KB
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
I've had to shots and I've got a warm belly 😊
SavageRyan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice one but I hope they don't ban you for tsr thinking you're promoting alcohol and stuff
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Nice one but I hope they don't ban you for tsr thinking you're promoting alcohol and stuff
Was a good night and Hopefully not 😁
MT100 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What are you drinking now bro?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
What are you drinking now bro?
I'm not drinking rn Ive been studying chemistry today I might be drinking a little bottle of Glen's at midnight Idk yet
Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys this is my wavey times thread in this thread I will post whenever I am drunk I was inspired to make this thread after last night's episode I'm just gonna say in advance please don't take this thread too seriously try not to get offended as I can be ruthless when I'm wavey and feel free to join me on my drunken adventures 😉😉
Cmon bro your 17 don't drink too much, I have seen people's life be ruined in front of my eyes, be careful.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok nice
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zed03)
Cmon bro your 17 don't drink too much, I have seen people's life be ruined in front of my eyes, be careful.
Yh man just turned 18 and am working full time and studying my a levels with 4 hours of private tuition a week I appreciate your concerns it's only a small bottle anyway so I'll just drink it and call it with some fruit punch and call a night I'meant to go church at 10:30 tomorrow anyway
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 1 month ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
ok nice
Yup tonight could be interesting if I do drink that bottle and on a note today's been productive as I've got a solid 5 hours of chemistry revision and I've been gym and had a decent workout at home
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yup tonight could be interesting if I do drink that bottle and on a note today's been productive as I've got a solid 5 hours of chemistry revision and I've been gym and had a decent workout at home
I wish I was more productive...
SavageRyan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe it's better to drink tomorrow night u don't wanna feel rough at church up to you though 😉
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
I wish I was more productive...
You prolly can and be, what do u wanna do at uni and after uni?
Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yh man just turned 18 and am working full time and studying my a levels with 4 hours of private tuition a week I appreciate your concerns it's only a small bottle anyway so I'll just drink it and call it with some fruit punch and call a night I'meant to go church at 10:30 tomorrow anyway
No worries brother, stay safe🤙🏽
mercyI6G
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mixedraceguy)
so today an early birthday present arrived

cavalier antigua rum punch its 25%

Name:  IMG_20200107_184339.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  204.5 KB
have you hear of dr.ogudo herbal medicvine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (471)
66.71%
No (235)
33.29%

Watched Threads