Adding TOEFL scores to UCAS

Watch
priv4tenickname
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone,

I applied to five different universities on UCAS back in October, and I still haven't heard from four of them. In the meantime, since I'm international applicant, I took the TOEFL test in December, and I completed the qualification amendment form on UCAS. Now, when I open track I see only this without my scores. What should I do now? Should I send the scores directly by the ETS service? Please help as I expect to receive my decision soon, since I've been waiting for almost three months. Thanks in advance.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 18.54.08.png
Views: 231
Size:  44.3 KB
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Quickest just to email your IELTS Score Report to each Uni. Thy can verify your results online with your TRF number.

It won’t affect whether you receive an offer though, so you may just want to wait until you pick your Firm and Insurance choices and send it just to them.
priv4tenickname
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)Quickest just to email your IELTS Score Report to each Uni. Thy can verify your results online with your TRF number.

It won’t affect whether you receive an offer though, so you may just want to wait until you pick your Firm and Insurance choices and send it just to them.

Thanks for your answer, however I took the TOEFL test, and I'm not sure what the TRF number is in case of taking the TOEFL test.
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by priv4tenickname)
(Original post by Admit-One)Quickest just to email your IELTS Score Report to each Uni. Thy can verify your results online with your TRF number.

Thanks for your answer, however I took the TOEFL test, and I'm not sure what the TRF number is in case of taking the TOEFL test.
Ah, apologies. The process would be the same, (email your score report document), but they’ll use what I think is listed as your candidate ID or test number or some such.

As above, you can either email to all your choices, or later to just your Firm & Insurance.
priv4tenickname
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
Ah, apologies. The process would be the same, (email your score report document), but they’ll use what I think is listed as your candidate ID or test number or some such.

As above, you can either email to all your choices, or later to just your Firm & Insurance.
I was afraid that I wont be accepted just because of not having this English Language Certificate, do you want to say that they will make it conditional offer based on this test in case they accept me?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It’s very, very unlikely that a U.K. Uni will not consider an international student who does not hold an English qualification at the point of applying. Typically you will be given an offer based on your academics and then an additional condition of meeting the required English scores by around August.

If you are at all worried, just email your results to all your choices now, it’s not a problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (65)
22.65%
Note taking apps (6)
2.09%
Flashcards (55)
19.16%
Revision guides (16)
5.57%
Past papers (133)
46.34%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (12)
4.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed