The Student Room Group

sex at uni??

Is there at lot of sex in halls at uni? Like is there a lot of corridor creeping and noises and stuff????
Eh, depends who you are living near.

Yes you will probably hear people getting it on at some point during your degree.

No, it probably won't be every night.

It's the exact same as living in an apartment building. Get some earplugs and you'll be dandy.

I think you kinda need to grow up? Students, by and large, are adults. Adults have sex.
Reply 2
Original post by vicvic38
Eh, depends who you are living near.

Yes you will probably hear people getting it on at some point during your degree.

No, it probably won't be every night.

It's the exact same as living in an apartment building. Get some earplugs and you'll be dandy.

I think you kinda need to grow up? Students, by and large, are adults. Adults have sex.

haha lol will do.
Second and third year were the more sexually charged years in my case. In halls the walls are paper thin, so if sex does happen in your near vicinity it's not unusual to hear some noises.

Weird noises come with the territory of halls more generally. You're equally likely to hear drunk sex at 3am as you are to hear the fire alarm because somebody's decided to try and make toast after 17 pints.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending