Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Quality was pants? M&S quality is great with most clothes!
    Oh. I get the joke now :p:
    :ninja: lol erm.. :rolleyes:

well I remember there was something wrong with the hem :rolleyes: but yes you're right the quality is great with most clothes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :ninja: lol erm.. :rolleyes:

well I remember there was something wrong with the hem :rolleyes: but yes you're right the quality is great with most clothes :p:
    The hem? :o: How dare they!
    Oh well... I suppose that's what you get when they're made in Taiwan/Egypt in a sweatshop and they make 4 billion % profit on each piece of clothing! And no, I'm not exaggerating too much

ReputationRep:
    they do nice crisps - that is all.

the vouchers wuld be more useful to you if you burnt them for fuel

ReputationRep:
    The hem? :o: How dare they!
    Oh well... I suppose that's what you get when they're made in Taiwan/Egypt in a sweatshop and they make 4 billion % profit on each piece of clothing! And no, I'm not exaggerating too much
    butbut if we didn't buy the clothes they'd have no job

on topic... could you use the vouchers on make-up?
    edit: ohh you're a boy well people might use mark and spencer to buy make-up?

ReputationRep:
    butbut if we didn't buy the clothes they'd have no job

on topic... could you use the vouchers on make-up?
    edit: ohh you're a boy well people might use mark and spencer to buy make-up?
    What a legend! Can I quote you on that in my sig? Rep for you!

ReputationRep:
    I get some things from there like tights and socks. Also have a pair of shoes from there which are really comfy and got a little black skirt there from the back to school section lol. Also the food from there is yum I would feel lost if marks didn't exist...it is my first port of call for mother's day, mum's birthday and mum's xmas pressie lol.

ReputationRep:
    What a legend! Can I quote you on that in my sig? Rep for you!
    lol if you want :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like M&S but yeah i agree it is mostly for middle aged women

ReputationRep:
    lol if you want :p:
    :p: done

ReputationRep:
    I like everything M&S does apart from ladies' clothes. I buy underwear, food (YUM) and presents for my dad there.

ReputationRep:
    M&S has some nice pyjamas, basic things like vest tops, underwear, I hate their bras, food is ace... yeah that's it :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.