The Student Room Group

Best student city's in the UK

Scroll to see replies

empfrench
But London's an amazing student city! There's every concievable way to enjoy your time there, whether you're into studies big time (in which case you've got some of the best libraries in the world and some of the best universities), or culture (theatre, museums, art galleries etc), or having fun and meeting the most diverse student population anywhere. Why wouldn't anyone be fussed about London? That's crazy! :eek:

That's such a fantastic post, especially for me right now, I'm panicking at the moment about 'the big move' to London next month. I think you summed up university at London wonderfully well for me, cheers! :smile:
Reply 41
Another survey of student cities. Again Newcastle tops

http://travel.uk.msn.com/inspiration/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=9206286&imageindex=10

I don't think there's any great suprise in most of the top ten (Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Bristol etc.) Lampeter keeps popping up, Aber too.
Reply 42
if you're a college student then yeah everyone knows everyone, not only are there 3 universities but there is the business, law , art schools etc.. :smile:
Original post by FyreFight
St. Andrews? It's not a city. It's barely even a town. It's a University next to a golf course.

I suppose it'd be great if you really, really love golf...

I'd say Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol and Newcastle would be my top 5.

can you tell me about glasgow and its nightlife! I'm going to strathclyde this year and how's the crowd?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending