Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok i loveeeeee usher's new song....but i downloaded it off itunes today and it sounded different to when i heard it on the television this morning...i heard it on mtv hits, and there was more of a beat to it and it was faster...does anyone know the version im on about and the name of it? i stupidly didnt look at the title at the end because it might have told me.

ReputationRep:
    This song is awesome!! I prefer the orginal version, which is on his album, but there is a remix that is faster and more of a dance kind of version, which is probably the one you heard, I don't know if it's available for download yet.

ReputationRep:
    yeahh i thought it was faster!!! could you please tell me the name of the remix when you know! its suuuuch a good song

ReputationRep:
    The original is amazing I love it, the remix isnt too bad but it has nothing on the original

ReputationRep:
    I really like the original version. In fact, the whole album's pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    The album has lots of songs (19?) but I don't like many of the songs. this one is one of the better ones :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ok the remix i think i was on about is fillerproof's....if you youtube it you can listen to it there...but no way of downloading it anywhere due to some legal battle between the producers or something?!!? SO IRRITATING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by storminaDcup)
    ok the remix i think i was on about is fillerproof's....if you youtube it you can listen to it there...but no way of downloading it anywhere due to some legal battle between the producers or something?!!? SO IRRITATING!
    You could always download the youtube video, and then extract the audio.... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    okkk fillerproof is not the version i was watching on tv!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by storminaDcup)
    ok i loveeeeee usher's new song....but i downloaded it off itunes today and it sounded different to when i heard it on the television this morning...i heard it on mtv hits, and there was more of a beat to it and it was faster...does anyone know the version im on about and the name of it? i stupidly didnt look at the title at the end because it might have told me.
    i know what you mean, i saw it on mtv today as well! it said the video on mtv was an 'FP remix' or something...

ReputationRep:
    was it mtv hits? i can't remember which mtv channel is was on sky!! was it like before 9.30?? because i saw it before work!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.