Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I hate being blunt, but it helps in this instance.

    I'm gay, and a little while ago, got with my best friend's (female) boyfriend (drunken fiasco)... I did post about it on here, and got mixed reviews... but that's not why I'm posting this time.

    The thing is, it messed my relationship with my best mate, and we've only just begun talking and hanging out, and now that we are her boyfriend is sometimes present.

    I have a real bad crush on him, which I really need to stop... how can I get over what happened and move on. I know it's easy to just say, "he's you're best friends boyfriend, think of before, don't be a d***", but can't stop thinking about him... I need a way to stopping the thinking...

    Any advice please?

    try and stop seeing him?
    sounds tricky...

    Don't talk to both of them and move on.

    Find someone else...you prob only like him so much because you know that you can't have him.
    • #2

    If you work it out then please tell me the answer.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2008
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.