Does anyone know the themes for the AQA art 2020 exam

Watch
student596
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Just wondering what the themes for this years exam are, as I know they came out yesterday and I don't get them for another week
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The questions for the 2020 exam are only revealed on the day. Nobody knows them apart from the assessment writers.
student596
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Tolgarda)
The questions for the 2020 exam are only revealed on the day. Nobody knows them apart from the assessment writers.
Yes but this is for art, that isnt the case, the exam paper came out yesterday with our 6 themes on it.
spicedapples
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My teacher wont give us ours until February... FEBRUARY so if anyone has them I'd be more than happy (our 10 hour is March 27th and one in april)
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have moved this thread to the GCSE forum, which is more appropriate and may attract more and better-informed responses.
xmelissamullinx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Theirs 7 themes 1. Crowds2. Rhythm3. Expression4. Paper5. Concealment6. Moving images7. Moments in time
mxson111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
wait how come you know so early ??
Student678902847
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
geometric, crowded ,concealment ,paper , moments in time ,out of the ordinary and rhythm
johnmontogmery
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Just to say this is incorrect for 2020 fine art AQA, the correct set is given by xelissamullinus
Student678902847
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by johnmontogmery)
Just to say this is incorrect for 2020 fine art AQA, the correct set is given by xelissamullinus
Not really because I literally got the exam board and topics on Monday . That’s what I’m saying ,Idk if it’s the same across the whole of U.K.
15JohnsonE
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I got yours as well
15JohnsonE
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
However, tour's I art and design not fine art
Student678902847
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by 15JohnsonE)
I got yours as well
Thank you.😅
Maisha22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Geometric, rhythm, out of the ordinary, concealment, moments in time, crowded, paper
Tiaholmes09
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Crowds, expression, concealment, paper, moment in time, moving images, rhythm
Joepurdom
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Crowded
Geometric
Concealment
Paper
Moments in time
Out of the ordinary
Rhythm
Last edited by Joepurdom; 9 months ago
Tenhuez
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My word is ‘events’ however i don’t have a clue the exam board I am on. But this is for both art and photography at GCSE LEVEL : )) thé others are already up there though
chiaraa_
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by spicedapples)
My teacher wont give us ours until February... FEBRUARY so if anyone has them I'd be more than happy (our 10 hour is March 27th and one in april)
i got my theme and its "events"... what are you even meant to do for that???????????????
ng849
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by chiaraa_)
i got my theme and its "events"... what are you even meant to do for that???????????????
I would focus on one specific events, e.g. Christmas. That way you can focus on a specific scene, e.g. for Christmas it would be maybe people giving each other gifts or something. Or you could take the name more broadly and do almost anything. E.g if u wanted to do cities you could focus on rush hour or if you wanted to do nature you could do the conflict between predator and prey. They do not mark you on how literally your theme fits the title - its just your starting point. The thing that matters is the quality of your work
ng849
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
This is correct for GCSE Fine Art AQA 2020. Fine art is not the same as Art & Design, just so people know how to avoid the confusion, as the themes across both are kinda similar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.78%
I'm not sure (32)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.38%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (326)
47.8%

Watched Threads