Underrated Games? Watch

princetonalec
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What are some of your all time favourite games which you don't feel get enough credit? I absolutely adore Rimworld, but it feels like one of those more niche games.
Mrepic Foulger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Realm of the mad god
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by princetonalec)
What are some of your all time favourite games which you don't feel get enough credit? I absolutely adore Rimworld, but it feels like one of those more niche games.
All of the games which were really good, but quite unknown:

Wave Race 64 (N64)
Illusion of time (SNES)
Asterix and Obelix (SNES)
Wario Land (Game Boy)
Zelda, Links' Awakening (Game Boy)
Rayman The Great Escape (N64)

The list can be extended a lot, the old games in particular!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shaq Fu was victim of an early internet meme that it was the worst game ever, due to its silly premise (but other fighting games with kangaroos and demon androids is fine). So loads of people who'd never even seen it, let alone played it, bashed it.

It's actually pretty good, with systems and ideas I don't recall other games having. Beautiful graphics and a top quality and annoyingly catchy soundtrack too.

DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
War Crime Simulator as it is known has quite a large cult following, the mod library is basically "If you can think of it then there is already a mod for it".
username4746572
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Zoo tycoon
Good miner Joe

All on PC . Theyre kinda old.now bit a Goldie
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Quantum Break is really fun! It's not perfect but I enjoy the story and really love the time power mechanics used in the fights. Never heard anyone talk about it though despite its pretty star-studded cast.

Gotcha Force (gamecube) is also a childhood classic for me. A really creative fighting game that me and my brother used to spend hours on! Again, never heard anyone talk about it but that's probably cause the gamecube itself wasn't the most popular 😁
princetonalec
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
War Crime Simulator as it is known has quite a large cult following, the mod library is basically "If you can think of it then there is already a mod for it".
if youre into war crimes (never thought id type that) you should try rimworld! organ harvesting, drug colonies, you can even download mods which let you do somehow even worse things!
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Too many to name...
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if youre into war crimes (never thought id type that) you should try rimworld! organ harvesting, drug colonies, you can even download mods which let you do somehow even worse things!
Yes I know, that is literally what I just said.
princetonalec
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Yes I know, that is literally what I just said.
Ahh, sorry! I thought you were speaking about a different game! My mistake!
I haven't really toyed with the war crimes mod, I mainly use rimbees (even if it is extremely OP) and quality of life stuff like more storage and defensive positions.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ahh, sorry! I thought you were speaking about a different game! My mistake!
I haven't really toyed with the war crimes mod, I mainly use rimbees (even if it is extremely OP) and quality of life stuff like more storage and defensive positions.
You don't need any mods to to commit war crimes really just some of them give you a wider range to commit. No game is completed without the "eating without table is a war crime" mod.

I did have the Mod that cannot be named for a little while, that was certainly something.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (423)
67.46%
No (204)
32.54%

Watched Threads