wolverineXXX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
is it possible to transfer universities after reaching ? I am coming to Northampton university in 2020. what if I want to transfer my course to Coventry university in the same year ?
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wolverineXXX)
is it possible to transfer universities after reaching ? I am coming to Northampton university in 2020. what if I want to transfer my course to Coventry university in the same year ?
So just double checking, you are NOT currently enrolled at the university, but you will enrol in September/October 2020?

In which case you are NOT transferring, you currently have accepted an offer for study in the future. You need to pick the phone up to Coventry and ask if they will accept you, if they say yes, they will explain how to apply. (this will also involve ringing up Northampton uni and asking them to release you from your offer, technically they have a choice but in reality they will do this, dont do this until Coventry have confirmed they will accept you).
wolverineXXX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am coming to Northampton in this January.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wolverineXXX)
I am coming to Northampton in this January.
I see, so im not 100% sure, I think it may depend if you have gone through the enrolment process i.e. have actually joined a university.

I would ring Coventry Uni and ask if you can still join the program & see what they say... if they say yes then ask them how to complete the process of an application. You will then need to ask Northampton to release your offer. I guess it may depend if you intend to start in January or September at Coventry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (71)
28.17%
1 (40)
15.87%
2 (40)
15.87%
3 (37)
14.68%
4 (17)
6.75%
5 (20)
7.94%