Turn on thread page Beta

i HATE facebook watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its being crap tonight

ReputationRep:
    Facebook is ok though, but can you believe it, I've been glomped twice, kidnapped, and had Sharon Osbourne thrown at me all within an hour!
    What a day...
    Rugrats was the best cartoon ever I haven't watched it in ages

ReputationRep:
    Facebook is poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wispa786)
    hahaha i knowhe extremely busy and interesting lives. but what i really don't understand is how people have time to take pictures if they ARE having a good time. If i'm out with my girls the last thing i think about is a my samsung whatever. I just enjoy reality and real people and real feelings and facebook is just so not that - its scary how digital it is. btw i'm not old or anything i'm 23 :P just incase i sound like my grandad
    Lol, sure you're not grandpa :rolleyes:
    :p:

I don't get that concern, sorry, I'm a photography geek, so I do it for my group but I do find I miss all the best stuff cause I'm actually enjoying myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirtyHarry)
    I just enjoy jacking off over some good photos.
    Yeah, he's dirty all right. And to the OP, I get what you mean...but then facebooks good for like keeping in touch with people and knowing whats going on (i.e. actually getting invited to events) and for putting those TWO decent pictures of you up (cos I really don't photograph well) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    butbut

yeah its a problem

i can't bring myself to delete my facebook

i used to hate it so much :p:

ReputationRep:
    am i the only person not to have ever signed up for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afc1886)
    Couldn't you just ignore it, and then use it for when you actually wanted to so something - such as get in touch with an old friend or upload pictures of a night out? Its not like they send you emails every five minutes saying 'why are you not on facebook?'. Kind of an over reaction if you ask me
    I wouldn't start a campaign against it although I have to admit it's pretty hard to ignore, you do get emails every day saying this person has invited you on facebook etc..I event have my friends call me and say it would be so much easier if you came back on facebook, which btw is constantly on the news these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirtyHarry)
    I just enjoy jacking off over some good photos.
    You cant say that! lol random ranting about facebook then "*******" right in the middle! what!?

I hate Facebook too.

1. I joined your group I do not want a weekly newsletter about how many people care about atheism, I do not want to attend your event and I do not want to visit your sister website. I am so fed up with getting messages from you. Stop.

2. I do not want to be bitten, kissed, tested, loved, poked, super-poked, vampired, warewolfed, gayed, de-gayed, sexed-up or any of the awesomely stupid apps you have added to your bloated profile and it now takes me forever and a day to load up my friend requests. Get a life and stop doing tests.

3. Talk to people in real life instead of asking about 7 questions in each wall post. I know Facebook is useful to communicate with about little things but if you really miss someone that much ring them.

4. This is too addictive. I highly doubt anyone cares that I am cleaning my room and baking potatoes but I wrote it anyway. Not as bad as poor Whitney though who actually updated this through her phone, this is too sad.

5. A Snowball Experiment group? You know it works, you don't need to set up a group to prove that the more people who join a group then more people join.

6. These photos don't make you look attractive and not everyone needs to see them.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha you people are jokes.

im an official facebook hater :P and i swear people put pictures up there and then say "awww i look so buttaz in this photo" when they dam well know they look gorgeous. And yeah stupid facebook updates that would make people squirm with wonder "XxX is happy!" "XxXis wondering wether she should or shouldnt" I just I dunno...gahhh

ok breathing

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I hate bebo. Tis just as annoying as Facebook =x

ReputationRep:
    It's because you have no friends.

ReputationRep:
    bebo - theres more "social - crap - non - human - intermingling"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

thats it i am about to have a seizure

ReputationRep:
    I hate facebook with a passion but because of university i can't really avoid it. I never used it before i went to uni.

ReputationRep:
    i hate the up dates so everybody knows your business!!!!

my old boss found out i was 'friends' with her boss and sent me a message immediatly asking why i was friends with her....sigh

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone

i'm new to this forum but i need to let off some steam :rolleyes: :p:

I HATE FACEBOOK. I officially de registered off it two days ago and I honestly feel free. With 84 friends I kept checking it everyday thinking why are these people going to cool parties, and hotels with posh dinners, and like extravagant events....Am I the only one who spends long summer days painting my nails, sitting in the garden, watching Rugrats and then All Grown Up on TV......and annoying the hell out of my family, sometimes I might listen to my MP3 playa, or go on msn, or just generally chill out like a NORMAL HUMAN BEING? and argh on facebook people are constantly taking pictures like CONSTANTLY of stupid things (heres my dinner before i ate it and here is my dinner after i ate it) and one million people comment going LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that is hilarious - and plus the amount of people who stalk you! Bloody hell! I had over 272 requests I just could not be bothered to answer and I am sick of people updating their statuses every five seconds..............arghhh GIVE ME LIFE!!! GIVE ME GRASS WATER SUNSHINE!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE REDUCED TO UPDATING MY FACEBOOK EVERYTIME I FEEL SOMETHING!!

Am I alone :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    hahaha yeh you sound like me.
    I agree with all that. Are we pessimistic? Dull? Negative? ********s? Holden Caulfield? Strange?

What's even more annoying is whenever you go out people are constantly taking pictures. It's like the only reason they go out is to be able to put it all on facebook so they look cool.

60's - hippy generation
    70's - punk generation
    80's - um.. yeh. a mix.ish..... generation
    90's - just plain cool. generation
    00's - myspace/facebook generation

ReputationRep:
    i bet you anything someones gonna come up with a anti-facebook social networking site and they will rival facebook and the cycle will start all over again - and hahahahahah @ Norfalkdams post - thats bare jokes.......looooooooooool that should be in the hall of fame. I like the sarcasm very very witty indeed :P

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone

i'm new to this forum but i need to let off some steam :rolleyes: :p:

I HATE FACEBOOK. I officially de registered off it two days ago and I honestly feel free. With 84 friends I kept checking it everyday thinking why are these people going to cool parties, and hotels with posh dinners, and like extravagant events....Am I the only one who spends long summer days painting my nails, sitting in the garden, watching Rugrats and then All Grown Up on TV......and annoying the hell out of my family, sometimes I might listen to my MP3 playa, or go on msn, or just generally chill out like a NORMAL HUMAN BEING? and argh on facebook people are constantly taking pictures like CONSTANTLY of stupid things (heres my dinner before i ate it and here is my dinner after i ate it) and one million people comment going LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that is hilarious - and plus the amount of people who stalk you! Bloody hell! I had over 272 requests I just could not be bothered to answer and I am sick of people updating their statuses every five seconds..............arghhh GIVE ME LIFE!!! GIVE ME GRASS WATER SUNSHINE!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE REDUCED TO UPDATING MY FACEBOOK EVERYTIME I FEEL SOMETHING!!

Am I alone :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    ...is riveted by this information.

ReputationRep:
    i was a 90's kid! All about watching fresh prince and telling your teacher "sorry miss my tamgotchi needs feeding" and then being put into detention, and playing stuck in the mud in the park with friends, or roller skating up and down the street........or going dizzy from rolling a yo yo up and down haha ninetys ruled!!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.