The Student Room Group

Is this girl desperate?

Hi everyone. Recently asked out a lad I like at uni for a drink, because our feelings were both mutual and he is very introverted, inexperienced with girls, etc. He agreed, but only when I asked he seemed a little taken aback. Just wondering - would the boy maybe consider this desperate or be a little turned off that I did this since its quite forward. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone. Recently asked out a lad I like at uni for a drink, because our feelings were both mutual and he is very introverted, inexperienced with girls, etc. He agreed, but only when I asked he seemed a little taken aback. Just wondering - would the boy maybe consider this desperate or be a little turned off that I did this since its quite forward. Thanks :smile:

As a male 19 years of age and a fellow introvert no. I think he might be quite surprised that you were interested maybe? Or even wanted to meet for drinks and that. I'd say it might actually make him happy.
na, you'll be seen as more confident and hes probs taken back that u actually like him. desperation happens if hes not interested
If he said yes then no. He may be a bit surprised if he hasn’t been asked before but nothing about it sounds desperate
Enjoy your date
A girl did that with me, for similar reasons.

He will think higher of you for it - it shows confidence, interest, and that you aren't just going on a date for free food/drinks (which some girls unfortunately do, especially on Tinder).
Original post by Anonymous

Just out of curiosity, how did u meet? How did he get a chance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending