Can anyone else see Electromagnetism?

Watch
MrMunch19
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So in the past few months I have started seeing electromagnetism when I wake up in the morning or when I am relaxed out walking. It sparks into life in a short burst of energy, then a blink of light at the end and then it comes back in the different place. So I end up staring at it for a bit and calming my brain down, then I can't see it anymore. However I am aware it is around me and what's going on. Its weird honestly, like I don't understand why I can see it and what it means. Just odd. People think I am weird IRL, I understand why. Who see's Electromagnetism?

P.S, I also want to build a anti-gravity machine so I can move wood around with it, as well as a ether portal device. So if anyone is interested DM me.
Last edited by MrMunch19; 2 months ago
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Traditionally? Crazies.
MrMunch19
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
Traditionally? Crazies.
I see. What does that mean?
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Bahahaha 😂😂
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have heard that Aperture Science has some pretty exciting roles going for people with your ambitions.
LiberOfLondon
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The reason people think you're weird is because you think the Pope is a heretic and that all Jews are secretly Pharisees.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
The reason people think you're weird is because you think the Pope is a heretic and that all Jews are secretly Pharisees.
MrMunch19
Rep:
?
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
No I have just held these views for about 6 months. So it can't that.
MrMunch19
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
I have heard that Aperture Science has some pretty exciting roles going for people with your ambitions.
Nice, thanks for the comment. I am looking for a few good men in a shed to be honest. However that could be an option.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MrMunch19)
Nice, thanks for the comment. I am looking for a few good men in a shed to be honest. However that could be an option.
Cave Johnson the founder of Aperture is a visionary, you would love him.
Dancer2001
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you’ve been seeing weird flashes it could be a problem with your eyes, like some kind of damage to your retina. You should phone your opticians and tell them. It’s probably not serious, but you should check.
not unavailable
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I reckon give the X-men a call.

Seriously though, please visit a doctor. What you're seeing is very likely not 'electromagnetism', as, well, that doesn't really make sense - electromagnetic fields are just magnetic fields produced by electric charges in motion (for example electrons in a cable) so you would also be able to see magnetic fields, including the earths, your phone speakers and credit/ debit cards. Electromagnetic waves are kind of 'vibrations' in electromagnetic fields, and humans are only sensitive to some of this (visual light). If you were able to see a wider spectrum, the world would appear extremely bright due to low frequency EM waves (like IR or radio) or the world would seem extremely purple/ see through due to high frequency waves (UV/ x-ray).

In summary, 'seeing electromagnetism' would be quite different to what you described, however light/ flashes in vision should be taken seriously so please go a tell a doctor if this is actually happening.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads