The Student Room Group

UCAS Fee Code

Hi! I am an International Student applying to the UK and I would like to know which fee code should I choose, I may be able to get someone to sponsor my uni but that is still in the process, should I choose 01 or 99?
These are the options:
01 Private finance
02 UK, Chl, IoM or EU student finance services
04 Research Councils
05 DH/ Regional Health
06 UK Govt international award
07 Training Agency
08 Other UK Govt award
09 International agency
10 UK industry/ commerce
90 Other source
99 Not known
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
I think if you can and if it shows you the option the government funded one I Hope I’m talking about the right thing
Original post by Ariba124
Hi! I am an International Student applying to the UK and I would like to know which fee code should I choose, I may be able to get someone to sponsor my uni but that is still in the process, should I choose 01 or 99?
These are the options:
01 Private finance
02 UK, Chl, IoM or EU student finance services
04 Research Councils
05 DH/ Regional Health
06 UK Govt international award
07 Training Agency
08 Other UK Govt award
09 International agency
10 UK industry/ commerce
90 Other source
99 Not known

Put 01 or 99. This is just used to determine your fee status - your university will ask for more details in the summer about how you will pay.
Reply 3
Okay thank you,I read somewhere that choosing 99 makes unis not consider your application because it makes it seem like you are unable to pay for the tuition fee. Is this true? just making sure
Original post by Ariba124
Okay thank you,I read somewhere that choosing 99 makes unis not consider your application because it makes it seem like you are unable to pay for the tuition fee. Is this true? just making sure

No that's rubbish!
If you put 99 or 01 then you might be asked to complete a fee status assessment to double check your fee status - it wont affect your chances of an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending