NNadiaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have my exam in 6 days including the school days and I haven’t revised at all which is my fault

So I don’t how to revise or what topics to revise on so could someone help me and tell me to revise the most important ones cause I have no idea

And any tips on the exam cause I honestly don’t know what I’m doing
Katie7368
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NNadiaa)
I have my exam in 6 days including the school days and I haven’t revised at all which is my fault

So I don’t how to revise or what topics to revise on so could someone help me and tell me to revise the most important ones cause I have no idea

And any tips on the exam cause I honestly don’t know what I’m doing
Hey, don’t stress but just make sure you’re organised and plan a timetable for the next couple of days. Lots of people on here say that the essay question could possibly be about crooks as he hasn’t come up in 2-3 years or it could be the relationship between George and Lennie. Some are also saying the extract questions could possibly be on curley’s wife however these are only peoples predictions
I myself am not going to revise Curley and slim as much as I know they came up last year .
NNadiaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katie7368)
Hey, don’t stress but just make sure you’re organised and plan a timetable for the next couple of days. Lots of people on here say that the essay question could possibly be about crooks as he hasn’t come up in 2-3 years or it could be the relationship between George and Lennie. Some are also saying the extract questions could possibly be on curley’s wife however these are only peoples predictions
I myself am not going to revise Curley and slim as much as I know they came up last year .
I live in wales and this other school who are in the same year as me did theirs mice of men exam a year early and hey had slim and George and Lennie relationship
NIADAV
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So is it Slim for the character??
And george and lennie relationship for theme?
NIADAV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I live in wales and this other school who are in the same year as me did theirs mice of men exam a year early and hey had slim and George and Lennie relationship
Hi for WJEC. Please reply asap i need to know! Is it slim for character and george and lennie for theme????
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sorry, but I think it's called "of mice and men"
not "mice of men" (the Title)
😉
NNadiaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by NIADAV)
So is it Slim for the character??
And george and lennie relationship for theme?
I’m not sure but I heard it from my friend that went to the school that sat the exam and she said it was about George and Lennie relationship and slim

But it probably won’t be the same for all countries in the uk as wales is slightly different
NNadiaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999QR)
sorry, but I think it's called "of mice and men"
not "mice of men" (the Title)
😉
I know I was just having a mental breakdown while posting this
I’ve decided that I should wing it
NIADAV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i’m sitting the exam in wales next wednesday so it should be the same. Thank you very much
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know I was just having a mental breakdown while posting this
I’ve decided that I should wing it
HaHa, no problem hope your ok now.
Katie7368
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are these both the essay questions ?
NNadiaa
Rep:
?
I honestly don’t know but they might have changed it so it probably will be different I think it’s crooks
NIADAV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t think their allowed to give exam papers to anyone earlier than wednesday
NIADAV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I honestly don’t know but they might have changed it so it probably will be different I think it’s crooks
I hope it’s crooks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (171)
44.19%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.45%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.68%

Watched Threads