christiejordanh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wanted to reach out and see if there are any other users who were considering the adult nursing course at Dundee? i don't know of many people who would like to try this course

also, if anyone has any advice about accommodation, it would be great if you could give any tips etc. as I will be moving to stay on campus should I get an offer as I live about 2.5 hours away :grin:

Also, any tips about the interview/ interview process would be much appreciated as my interview is on the 16/1 and I've got my heart set on this course and university
tartan24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by christiejordanh)
Just wanted to reach out and see if there are any other users who were considering the adult nursing course at Dundee? i don't know of many people who would like to try this course

also, if anyone has any advice about accommodation, it would be great if you could give any tips etc. as I will be moving to stay on campus should I get an offer as I live about 2.5 hours away :grin:

Also, any tips about the interview/ interview process would be much appreciated as my interview is on the 16/1 and I've got my heart set on this course and university
I’ve applied for this course. My interview is on 20th Feb.

How did your interview go? Xx
christiejordanh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tartan24)
I’ve applied for this course. My interview is on 20th Feb.

How did your interview go? Xx
hey! i felt it went well thanks, the interview setup really helped, it was much more relaxed rather than a one-one interview where you feel like you're being grilled x
tartan24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by christiejordanh)
hey! i felt it went well thanks, the interview setup really helped, it was much more relaxed rather than a one-one interview where you feel like you're being grilled x
Yea the MMI definitely sounds better!
Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you get on x
Jesslynn94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi
I have applied for Dundee uni too but in the Kirkcaldy campus as I live locally

I only sent my UCAS in on the 13th so worried I’ll have to wait ages for a reply! How long did you have to wait for the interview date to be sent ? x
casializa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Best tutorial here
tartan24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jesslynn94)
Hi

I only sent my UCAS in on the 13th so worried I’ll have to wait ages for a reply! How long did you have to wait for the interview date to be sent ? x
Ah brilliant! Fingers crossed for you! I sent my UCAS on the 10th Jan and got my interview offer on the 16th Jan so hopefully won’t be long before you hear from them too!! Let us know how you get on xx
Jesslynn94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tartan24)
Ah brilliant! Fingers crossed for you! I sent my UCAS on the 10th Jan and got my interview offer on the 16th Jan so hopefully won’t be long before you hear from them too!! Let us know how you get on xx
Awe thank you! amazing! Congrats! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 😊 x
Last edited by Jesslynn94; 4 weeks ago
christiejordanh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jesslynn94)
Hi

Hey! not too long, have you heard anything now? x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (224)
67.47%
No (108)
32.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise