Just got rejected

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I messaged a girl and asked if she's single and she lied and said no. Then I said ok tell me when you are and she said 'I'm ok thanks'. How bad is that from 1-10 ladies and gents?
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Vv bad like off the scale.

Don't think she's interested bro.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Why would you think it’s a good idea to say “tell me when you are single”? On which parallel universe would have this worked? Anyhow keep your head up man, you’ll get a female one day. The opportunity will present itself when the time is right.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why would you think it’s a good idea to say “tell me when you are single”? On which parallel universe would have this worked? Anyhow keep your head up man, you’ll get a female one day. The opportunity will present itself when the time is right.
I am quite drunk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elektra06)
Vv bad like off the scale.

Don't think she's interested bro.
Sad times
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe she is seeing someone and you just didn't know.
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
Cringe. Move on
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
I messaged a girl and asked if she's single and she lied and said no. Then I said ok tell me when you are and she said 'I'm ok thanks'. How bad is that from 1-10 ladies and gents?
Seems like basic errors:
1. In most cases you can find out through other means, although advantage was in it being direct.
2. If you knew she was, then why ask?
3. Loving the tell me when you are as completely digging your own grave, its not a train station.
4. On the scale of 1-10 I dont think its that bad tbh you asked in an awkward and clumsy way, she gave you a direct answer, nobody died. Made it a bot more awkward for yourself after. If you were drunk at the time even bigger error, but you might forget it all.
5. Plenty more girls to get rejected from out there and if you learn, then one day they might say yes...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Don’t beat yourself up, you can shoot your shot whenever the **** you please. She sounds like a ***** anyway.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Maybe she is seeing someone and you just didn't know.
Perhaps. I will forget this in the morning but best believe every girl I know has been informed. Lovely stuff...
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Don’t beat yourself up, you can shoot your shot whenever the **** you please. She sounds like a ***** anyway.
Why? For rejecting OP? He isn't entitled to getting every woman he fancies!
Anonymous #1
haha, my guuyyy. I'm not going to blame her like that though. If she doesn't like me I can't force it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Cringe. Move on
Bruh if you use that word you are an 11-year-old. But yh I will move on its not that deep. Happy new year g.
Anonymous #1
Why? For rejecting OP? He isn't entitled to getting every woman he fancies!
I agree; just sad times for me. Have some empathy here. i would do the same for you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Seems like basic errors:
1. In most cases you can find out through other means, although advantage was in it being direct.
2. If you knew she was, then why ask?
3. Loving the tell me when you are as completely digging your own grave, its not a train station.
4. On the scale of 1-10 I dont think its that bad tbh you asked in an awkward and clumsy way, she gave you a direct answer, nobody died. Made it a bot more awkward for yourself after. If you were drunk at the time even bigger error, but you might forget it all.
5. Plenty more girls to get rejected from out there and if you learn, then one day they might say yes...
You used to give me harsh answers and honestly I didn't really like you but you are always honest and I really appreciate your input. Although i am currently drunk that is a fact and I hope you have yourself a lovely decade you beautiful person.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I agree; just sad times for me. Have some empathy here. i would do the same for you.
Being the loser that I am, I know I will be rejected so I just don't ask anyone out haha
But I can imagine you must be gutted. Hope the alcohol helps and you feel better tomorrow
username4952620
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Eat millionaire caramel shortbread instead of alcohol
Anonymous #1
Being the loser that I am, I know I will be rejected so I just don't ask anyone out haha
But I can imagine you must be gutted. Hope the alcohol helps and you feel better tomorrow
I'm actually quite surprised; I don't really care at all. I care more that she is telling all of her fine friends that I asked her that but it is what it is. Also, you are not a loser you are a beautiful individual, have some faith.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Eat millionaire caramel shortbread instead of alcohol
Not familiar with this confectionary.
username4952620
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not familiar with this confectionary.
It is stupendous though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads