Visit website
What agency?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Seems too good to be true
Reply 3
they're not a modelling agency. they're a modelling 'platform', aka - a scam. basically they just want to charge you ridiculous money for ****ty pictures and portfolios.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6146286
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
What agency?

Identity management modelling agency
Reply 5
What agency?

Identity modelling
Reply 6
What agency?

Identity management agency
Reply 7
Original post by Busybird
Identity management agency

Identity modelling

Identity management modelling agency

stop spamming, how much more proof do you need?
Reply 8
Thank you , I did think it was a con
Reply 9
Original post by Stephw...
Not a scam, I went to Soho London to their studio and had the best experience of my life!! I thought it was a scam and took the risk and went with a friend and i was blown away!!! I had my hair, make up, clothing all done by professional welcoming artists who helped before every shoot and my own personal photographer to take the photos and now I'm waiting for my portfolio as we speak.

CMONNNN. Are you one of their employees? I know someone that got scammed by them. Everything was all airy fairy till it came to pay. They are a scam 100%.
Did you receive the portfolio and did you get any work with them like they promise?
Did you receive the portfolio and did you get any work with them like they promise?
Original post by Stephw...
Not a scam, I went to Soho London to their studio and had the best experience of my life!! I thought it was a scam and took the risk and went with a friend and i was blown away!!! I had my hair, make up, clothing all done by professional welcoming artists who helped before every shoot and my own personal photographer to take the photos and now I'm waiting for my portfolio as we speak.

Hi
Can you update me please as to what happened after your ‘test shoot’ and once you had received your portfolio.
Reply 13
Original post by SallyM67
Hi
Can you update me please as to what happened after your ‘test shoot’ and once you had received your portfolio.

nothing because it's the agency posting fake positive comments and trying to save its ruined rep, lol
Original post by Ciel.
nothing because it's the agency posting fake positive comments and trying to save its ruined rep, lol

Hi, ty 4 yr reply, Oh dear so they are a scam then
Hey, did u get your portfolio in the end?
Does anyone know if this agency is for real or are the scammers

Are you asking about Identity Management in London? If so they are scammers. Avoid them.
I agree with @Retro_21, I've also written in another thread about this very company https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=91677050&postcount=14

Latest

Trending

Trending