Skincare Tips / Recommendations :) Watch

sar_mx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone -
I’ve never struggled with bad skin, but have small red scars on my cheeks from previous spots over the years - the last 6 months I’ve suddenly got really into skin care & trying out new things! I’m on the look out for new products and ways to ensure (as best as I can) that I have clear skin! I welcome any recommendations of products and brands to try! X
alyssajade23_xo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive never had a problem with my skin but I have some suggestions which i do or use which massively help to keep my skin clear (i suffer from blackheads a lot but not spots or proper acne) but obviously things will work differetly for different people i actually bought a small razor like to do dermaplaning with and i just put some kind of face cream or face wash on and dermaplane (google if u dont know) my face once every 1-2 weeks which helps redness and makes your face super nice and smooth. I use neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash in the pump bottle which is pretty affordable and I use it once a day. if you suffer with blackheads its worth getting a cheap metal extractor tool you can get very cheap in boots or superdrug like 1.99(make sure to steam face to open pores before and dont do it often or u can harm your skin) I also make sure i dont over do it with face masks or face washing, for face masks i tend to prefer peel off masks over clay masks but I use both, before i go to bed I use the quick fix facials vitamin c overnight mask which is very good for brightening(from sainsburys or most supermarket). If i have blackheads i will use a charcoal nose strip and i get them from primark they are actually pretty good for £1. I also use the quick fix facials black charcoal peel off mask for blackheads. the quick fix facials anti blemish mud mask is very good for spots, i know some people with acne who have had success with it so i think its worth trying as its only about £5 but good luck with it and i hope u find somethin that works for u
Nic-Nac-90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I also have scarring down the sides of my face from years of suffering from acne. I've finally found a skincare system that is not only reducing the appearance of these scars, but is also keeping my breakouts at bay! I'd love to send you over some links to the products that i use, if you're still looking for recommendations? x
sar_mx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nic-Nac-90)
Hey! I also have scarring down the sides of my face from years of suffering from acne. I've finally found a skincare system that is not only reducing the appearance of these scars, but is also keeping my breakouts at bay! I'd love to send you over some links to the products that i use, if you're still looking for recommendations? x
Yesss please do!! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads