The Student Room Group

Alevel mocks

I feel like I won’t do so well inthem , I’ve revised throughout the year but this holiday before my mocks I just haven’t gone into as much detail and feel as though I’m rushing . Are mock grades really realistic to what you’ll get at the end ?just stressing
To put it quite simply no, mock grades are never really a good prediction for what you’ll get in the future. In my experience from O-Levels all the way to university I’ve always performed better in the real exam compared to any mocks I’ve done. Although take this with a pinch of salt, because you still need to put the effort in to get a good grade at the end. Stress is sometimes a good thing, it can be helpful going into an exam with limited revision to see how well you can do to set a benchmark for yourself, also mocks which you do badly are sometimes a good thing because you see your areas of weakness(this is almost certainly going to be exam technique and/or not having a good grasp of the syllabus). Hope this helps!
Reply 2
No it's defo not realistic to what you get. l don't worry about mocks, just think of them as a practice. just think you still have about 4 months of solid revision x
Original post by nidz_xx
No it's defo not realistic to what you get. l don't worry about mocks, just think of them as a practice. just think you still have about 4 months of solid revision x

My problem is that I need AAA for the course I want to do at uni in bio chem and geo which are hard ecspecially chemistry 😬😬
Original post by Randomstudwnt
My problem is that I need AAA for the course I want to do at uni in bio chem and geo which are hard ecspecially chemistry 😬😬

I feel you there mate, I do biology, chemistry and psychology.
Original post by The-judge-16
I feel you there mate, I do biology, chemistry and psychology.

in my subtests all I get are B's and I doubt ill get an A in these mocks
Original post by Randomstudwnt
in my subtests all I get are B's and I doubt ill get an A in these mocks

You most likely will, just try your best and work hard. Good luck with everything.

Quick Reply

Latest