Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Give her a gun and tell her she can kill you if she wants to. Pretty special, shows undeniable levels of trust and love - as sadistic as it is, it'd be quite special :yy: - Not sure if you'd be sleeping with her again though :rolleyes:

Or just take her somewhere nice and pamper her - Write some poetry or something for her.

EDIT: Oh I forgot. And then sort her out - *profane hand gesture*

ReputationRep:
    Things I would do (seriously):

*Make her 1000 origami birds with paper in a large bottle. (make 20 a day, which is not that bad, and you'll be done in under 2 months)

*Fill your car trunk with lots of different color balloons filled with Helium, and write "I love you [Name of your gf]" on each balloon. Then hang a small present at the end string of one and do it so it just hovers in place or does not fly unreachably high. Then take her to a beach at evening/night and let her open the trunk. She'll be awed at all those "I love you" balloons flying out and later be touched how you organized to give her the present.

*And should you ever get into a fight with your gf and you want to make up, get two cans of identical soda drink (not see-through can though), open both, put lots of sharp pins in one of them, shuffle the two cans enough, then tell her to choose which one you should drink. You'll prove to her that you fully trust her through the rhetorical question. (hopefully she doesnt really make you drink one).

Be creative!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightElf)
    *Fill your car trunk with lots of different color balloons filled with Helium, and write "I love you [Name of your gf]" on each balloon. Then hang a small present at the end string of one and do it so it just hovers in place or does not fly unreachably high. Then take her to a beach at evening/night and let her open the trunk. She'll be awed at all those "I love you" balloons flying out and later be touched how you organized to give her the present.
    That is a truly beautiful idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    That depends on the flavour. I don't think she'd like a pickled onion Monster Munch flavoured one. Then again, maybe that's just me.
    Yeah, that's just you. Although I do concur that the picked onion perhaps isn't the best choice; my boyfriend always buys the Flamin' Hot ones.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Dirty weekend?

I'd suggest taking her to her favourite place, doing something romantic there. Dunno exactly what. The previous suggestions are better :p:

Oh, and kudos to the monster munch suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    Yeah, that's just you. Although I do concur that the picked onion perhaps isn't the best choice; my boyfriend always buys the Flamin' Hot ones.
    Lol! Each to his own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightElf)
    *And should you ever get into a fight with your gf and you want to make up, get two cans of identical soda drink (not see-through can though), open both, put lots of sharp pins in one of them, shuffle the two cans enough, then tell her to choose which one you should drink. You'll prove to her that you fully trust her through the rhetorical question. (hopefully she doesnt really make you drink one).
    Yup, take heed everyone, this really solves all relationship problems.
    I'm sure this would work if I nailed her sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardbeanie)
    i was thinkin from all your suggestions a picnic by a water fall with a mix tape cd of her fav songs?

thanks everyoineeee :

that sounds like something I'd like. I'm sure she'd love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redluc)
    Yup, take heed everyone, this really solves all relationship problems.
    I'm sure this would work if I nailed her sister.
    You dont have to sound so sarcastic. I never said that it would solve all relationship problems, let alone when you nail her sister or whatever.

Its just a suggestion from me, which, from personal experience, I have seen it work, but if you dont like it, just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    take her to paris for lunch and a stroll around the eiffel tower :love:

if you're under 25 then you're a youth on eurostar and you can a return ticket for about £50

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    take her to paris for lunch and a stroll around the eiffel tower :love:

if you're under 25 then you're a youth on eurostar and you can a return ticket for about £50

...but cannot go without an adult on Eurostar, last time I checked.
    Nice idea though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    ...but cannot go without an adult on Eurostar, last time I checked.
    Nice idea though.
    you can.
    i went last week with 3 friends and none of us are even over 18.

ReputationRep:
    you can.
    i went last week with 3 friends and none of us are even over 18.
    Hmmmm, strange. How did you book the tickets? When I tried to book some online to price check them for a holiday with my boyfriend, it said that 'Youth's cannot go without an adult. So bang went my plans for a holiday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Hmmmm, strange. How did you book the tickets? When I tried to book some online to price check them for a holiday with my boyfriend, it said that 'Youth's cannot go without an adult. So bang went my plans for a holiday :mad:
    we booked online from the eurostar website. just select youth tickets instead of adult. when did you try?

ReputationRep:
    we booked online from the eurostar website. just select youth tickets instead of adult. when did you try?
    A few months ago. Perhaps I will try again!

EDIT: Just tried, and it does let only youths book. How strange! I wonder when they changed that...

ReputationRep:
    Show up with flowers as a surprise. My fiance is also the first boyfriend I'd ever had, and I'd never gotten flowers before. It was so special and romantic when he showed up with them- it was the first time he'd come over for the day- simply because nobody had done it before.

The CD is a good idea- I made a CD of love songs for my fiance at our 6 month and I think he really appreciated it.

ReputationRep:
    Randonly show up at hers with flowers, and then tell her you're taking her out for the day.. and then you can do the picnic + mixed cd idea that's been said
    awww:love:

ReputationRep:
    Another thing which just popped into my head:

Get a lot of torches in a cup, set up a walkway with them in front of her houe and lead the way to the back of her house or garden - but should be moderately hidden. Then at the end of the walkway, set up the cups in a heart shape with an arrow going through. Then light all the torches, and ring her doorbell so she comes out and suddenly sees the lit candle walkway. You must now be standing in the heart shaped structure you set up and be singing a romantic song with your guitar going along.

She'd follow the walkway, and end up at the hidden place with you in that heart singing a song for her. After finishing your song, hold her hand, make her come into the heart, then present her with some nice flowers, and maybe a present, you can choose that. Then say something nice and touching. You could for instance give her pink roses and say that pink roses stand for promises, and that you promise to love her forever by giving her those roses or something like that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.