BTEC January Assessment Discussions 2020 Watch

Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thatcollegegirl)
Had my BTEC Applied Law Exam today. It wasn't too bad but I ran out of time and didn't manage to finish the second activity. On the positive side, I managed to include almost everything and only really missed out on doing one last paragraph
Congrats on finishing your exam paper, at least it’s over and done with now! Hope you’ve had a relaxing evenkng
mdnz99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My exams tomorrow (Friday) so scared
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mdnz99)
What’s the exam?

Try not to worry about it - as hard as it sounds! Just do your best and remember it’s about you not anybody else
mdnz99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
What’s the exam?

Try not to worry about it - as hard as it sounds! Just do your best and remember it’s about you not anybody else
Thank you!! And unit 6 - principles of management business it’s a case study ((
Austin114
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone doing Unit 2 Level 3 BTEC Cambridge Technicals IT?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Unit 1 for health and social care is done at last
Austin114
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just finished Unit 2: Global Information Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in IT. Found it relatively easy except for 1 or 2 I misinterpreted. Overall, great exam and I’m excited for the results day.
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Austin114)
Just finished Unit 2: Global Information Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in IT. Found it relatively easy except for 1 or 2 I misinterpreted. Overall, great exam and I’m excited for the results day.
Glad to hear it went well
Last edited by Hazelly; 2 weeks ago
iam.potassiumoK
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm so nervous about my BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 on the following Tuesday and Wednesday that is coming up. Especially for Biology...
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by iam.potassiumoK)
I'm so nervous about my BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 on the following Tuesday and Wednesday that is coming up. Especially for Biology...
Good luck, I’m sure you’ll smash it!
iam.potassiumoK
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
one can only hope
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
one can only hope
How long are your exams?

On another note, it’s amazing how practicing questions can help a ton before an exam - a night before the exam isn’t ideal though. Have you done any exam papers yet?
Last edited by Hazelly; 2 weeks ago
iam.potassiumoK
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have done past papers for bio, chem and physics and generally the exams are about 40 minutes. the total mark for all of the papers are 90 so one paper is out of 30. To get a Distinction atleast 60 marks are required.
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have done past papers for bio, chem and physics and generally the exams are about 40 minutes. the total mark for all of the papers are 90 so one paper is out of 30. To get a Distinction atleast 60 marks are required.
Do you feel confident about the exams? It’s okay to feel nervous as it gets nearer to an exam as it’s quite nerve wracking.

Wishing you all the best :hugs:
iam.potassiumoK
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Do you feel confident about the exams? It’s okay to feel nervous as it gets nearer to an exam as it’s quite nerve wracking.

Wishing you all the best :hugs:
i am nervous as hell tbh, especially stressed for bio and physics
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thatcollegegirl)
Had my BTEC Applied Law Exam today. It wasn't too bad but I ran out of time and didn't manage to finish the second activity. On the positive side, I managed to include almost everything and only really missed out on doing one last paragraph
Well done on getting through the exam! Glad you can take away some positives from the experience. Running out of time can be common so don't worry about it now. Do you have any more exams still to come?
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mdnz99)
How did it go?
i am nervous as hell tbh, especially stressed for bio and physics
As Hazelly has said, it's common to feel nervous - but I wish you the best of luck with your exams. You can do it :dumbells:
iam.potassiumoK
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
How did it go?

As Hazelly has said, it's common to feel nervous - but I wish you the best of luck with your exams. You can do it :dumbells:
thanks
mdnz99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Thanks I’m not sure how it went I’ll give it 45/100
Kueno Oscar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same message me if you need help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (49)
35.51%
I really love the subject (37)
26.81%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.77%
I can't get a job (8)
5.8%
My parents want me to (3)
2.17%