Same message me if you need help
you aswell, thanks
roaringllama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by iiCloud)
same, im doing it on the 10th. Its just a 3 hour practical, the written part is later ( i think around the 20th) but revise all the main experiments from unit 3
Page 181 in the textbook, Page 209 and Page 188. U need to find the other two practicals like the plants and their environment (i think its the seaweed practical that you must have done in GCSE) Then the energy contents and fuel is the practical with burning ethanol not sure
what was the practiical u did for the exam?
btecs098
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by me failing)
i am going to do applied science unit 3 anyone else?
im doing it on the 20th Jan. what about you?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by btecs098)
im doing it on the 20th Jan. what about you?
Good luck!
StReSsEdOuT__
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by roaringllama)
what was the practiical u did for the exam?
ive done the practical
thatcollegegirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Well done on getting through the exam! Glad you can take away some positives from the experience. Running out of time can be common so don't worry about it now. Do you have any more exams still to come?
No more BTEC exams till next year for me. The course is split 50% exam, 50% coursework. And it's 2 units per year for Applied Law so it's a nice even split. For my A levels we just have mocks coming up in April time
thatcollegegirl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Congrats on finishing your exam paper, at least it’s over and done with now! Hope you’ve had a relaxing evenkng
I felt bummed about not finishing but that soon went away because there was nothing I could do. I tried my best and did manage to get 90% of it done.
It
Amaan Saf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who’s finished the biology exam??? Can somebody help me
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thatcollegegirl)
I felt bummed about not finishing but that soon went away because there was nothing I could do. I tried my best and did manage to get 90% of it done.
It
That’s all you can do at the end of the day
LeMetalhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anybody else doing Unit 7- Business decision Making? I'm absolutely dreading that one...
Kueno Oscar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who wrote organelles for what chloroplast is . Who got 20% . Who wrote mitochondria has a folded structure which has Cristae . Who wrote gram positives retains gram stain as does not have outer membrane . Who wrote crystal violet for first one then absolute alcohol and electron microscope
Last edited by Kueno Oscar; 2 weeks ago
Kueno Oscar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Spam ur answers
xyz99
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone else do the construction principles exam today?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kueno Oscar)
Who wrote organelles for what chloroplast is . Who got 20% . Who wrote mitochondria has a folded structure which has Cristae . Who wrote gram positives retains gram stain as does not have outer membrane . Who wrote crystal violet for first one then absolute alcohol and electron microscope
How did you find the paper?
Kueno Oscar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
How did you find the paper?
I did the exam
Xavier28
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LeMetalhead)
Anybody else doing Unit 7- Business decision Making? I'm absolutely dreading that one...
yh iam doing that exam tomorrow and im so confused
Kueno Oscar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What is unit 3 applied science about ?
sweehee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xavier28)
yh iam doing that exam tomorrow and im so confused
Same here. Don’t even know what I’m supposed to be doing for it
janani2_cute
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by iiCloud)
same, im doing it on the 10th. Its just a 3 hour practical, the written part is later ( i think around the 20th) but revise all the main experiments from unit 3
Page 181 in the textbook, Page 209 and Page 188. U need to find the other two practicals like the plants and their environment (i think its the seaweed practical that you must have done in GCSE) Then the energy contents and fuel is the practical with burning ethanol not sure
I did the pratical on Monday and it was the one that my class hoped and I have the write up on Monday 20th
janani2_cute
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kueno Oscar)
What is unit 3 applied science about ?
You do a 3hr pratical exam- bio/chem/phy.
then you have a write up exam so calculations from your results table from the pratical you did
Q4 is a 12 mark question which will ask you to write a hypothesis, method, equipment list for a pratical could be bio chem or phy but not the same science that you had for your pratical eg if you had bio then Q4 could be chem or physics
Q5 will be a 8 mark question like spot the wrong things in the method, conclusion and data collection
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
36.43%
I really love the subject (37)
26.43%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.57%
I can't get a job (8)
5.71%
My parents want me to (3)
2.14%
I don't know... I just do (22)
15.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise