Turn on thread page Beta

9/11: conspiracy theory watch

• View Poll Results: do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
    yes
    28.09%
    no
    71.91%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    Untill you can prove it wasn't an inside job, i'm convinced it is.
    How the **** are we supposed to prove it wasnt an inside job!

Thats like me saying if you cant prove jfk wasnt assasinated then he wasnt.

Aaaaargh! So many people get right up on their high chairs and reckon theyr wised up to the government, when...now im guna throw this out there...i couldv been terrorists...

(Original post by ddonnyy)
    then there was the BBC reporter talking about how a certain building (not sure which one) had collapsed before it had actually happened and the building could still be seen standing in the background
    yes i saw that programme and BBC got the story in america but they had already started filming before it collapsed and then they decided to delay the footage and then decided to show it but it was kind of outdated.

ReputationRep:
    9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Enjoy. Remember it does say THEORIES.

then there was the BBC reporter talking about how a certain building (not sure which one) had collapsed before it had actually happened and the building could still be seen standing in the background
    yes i saw that programme and BBC got the story in america but they had already started filming before it collapsed and then they decided to delay the footage and then decided to show it but it was kind of outdated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for comspiracy theories, but no.
    Quite frankly, if it were a government job they did it very badly.
    Then again... http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...shecoleor2.gif

I would be convinced, had I not seen the BBC2 programme a couple of weeks ago on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    Yes i quite agree with you but making this statemtent clearly shows you have not considered the politial benefits of killing 2500 of americas onw people, but adding to a know terrorist attack this can cause the public to belive that THEY NEED to GOVERNMENT for protection.

so making that comment shows clearly that you have not considered or the benefits of terror within a nation clearly out of control.
    Firstly, wtf?!
    And that wouldn't work either way. People would clearly begin to doubt their Government for letting something like this happen, rather than "need" them, they'd look elsewhere.

I just think you're talking rubbish to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    I dont think it was an inside job, I KNOW it was.

ReputationRep:
    bad timing definately. but what do you mean confusion? they knew exactly what they were saying. they got the namee of the building right, the location of the building and how it was goin to go down. they just happen to have jumped the gun
    No. because buildings had already gone down and the building was already in a bad way, hence fourth she thought he had gone down. Whats difficult to believe about that?

ReputationRep:
    bad timing definately. but what do you mean confusion? they knew exactly what they were saying. they got the namee of the building right, the location of the building and how it was goin to go down. they just happen to have jumped the gun
    No. because buildings had already gone down and the building was already in a bad way, hence fourth she thought he had gone down. Whats difficult to believe about that?

I reckon 9/11 was caused, in the words of the great Stan Marsh, by "a bunch of pissed off Muslims".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobagnall)
    now who's clutching at straws??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    I reckon 9/11 was caused, in the words of the great Stan Marsh, by "a bunch of pissed off Muslims".
    with Bush's permission or coorperation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobagnall)
    I CAN!

Argue one point with me, pick out any flaw you see and i can give you a logical and correct reason for it..
    Go for it.
    Why did the building fall vertically downwards? Surely that would only happen if there were explosions on virtually every floor? normally wouldnt something fall to its side?

Otherwise i do believe that it is just stupid that it was an inside job... Thats a rediculous thought!

ReputationRep:
    Yes

BTW Absolutely no point trying to argue a reasons in favour here because responses will be -

'aww government wants to hurt you better wear your tin foil hats lolol!!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam o0o)
    Firstly, wtf?!
    And that wouldn't work either way. People would clearly begin to doubt their Government for letting something like this happen, rather than "need" them, they'd look elsewhere.

I just think you're talking rubbish to be honest...

of course you would becuase you listen to everything your told by the media.

Yes conspiricy theorys are just theroies but it would not hurt to look into them, and make ur own mind up.

i personnaly dont think it as an inside job, but it may well have been but i dont know nor care.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my..
    The building was on fire, and the fire-fighters couldn't do anything about it. With the weather how it was (windy, constant supply of oxygen), it was inevitably going to go down.

"The government were about to blow it up, and this leaked out into the press"...far more believable...right?

people on the planes...rang loved ones to tell them the plane had been hijacked/to say goodbye etc...so are you also saying...the government hijacked the planes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    of course you would becuase you listen to everything your told by the media.

Yes conspiricy theorys are just theroies but it would not hurt to look into them, and make ur own mind up.

i personnaly dont think it as an inside job, but it may well have been but i dont know nor care.
    No I don't...
    I actually look into things before I make my mind up, and listen to people who actually know what they're talking about rather than some disillusioned "scientist" who hates his country and government.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't an inside job but definitly was the fault of the US government as they had massive amounts of intelligence pointing towards it.

ReputationRep:
    Im not really....
    Tbh...

Im stating fact. Try it

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.