Turn on thread page Beta

9/11: conspiracy theory watch

• View Poll Results: do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
    yes
    28.09%
    no
    71.91%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    From the poll we can see that this thread is a massive FAIL! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There is no way the government is any-where near proficient enough to carry out such a thing in secret.

ReputationRep:
    Whether it was or was not an inside job... it has left America with access to a lot more oil from Iraq.

If it was an inside job, i guess Bush thought sacrificing a few of his own people would benefit the greater population in the long term... WRONG... America have spent so much money on this war and put so much scare and unconfidence into the american economy, it just wasnt worth that oil i dont think :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by royale_sufi)
    Why did the building fall vertically downwards? Surely that would only happen if there were explosions on virtually every floor? normally wouldnt something fall to its side?

Otherwise i do believe that it is just stupid that it was an inside job... Thats a rediculous thought!
    Buildings tend to go down...
    Gravity works that way generaly.

I understand your point but this sort of thing has never happened before so you cant predict it atall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    There is no way the government is any-where near proficient enough to carry out such a thing in secret.
    *Puts on theory-brigade uniform*

"Oh but the government clearly acted incompetent to make you people think that, and therefore get away with slaughtering their own citizens." :rolleyes:

Argh this is why I don't usually get involved in these arguments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    No it was not an inside job but they knew about it and they demolished the WTC7 building, when it was only on fire, and had no structural damage, after it had been evacuated.
    However to say that American citizans BOMBED themselves is STUPID unfortunately. But i will rep you for no Being PC.

What? How on earth could they demolish it without hundreds of people being involved?

That's a general point. For it to have been a conspiracy - an inside job- hundreds, nay, thousands of people in the appropriate positions in society would have to have been in on it - willing to kill Americans and nobody has come out and said so yet.

It's *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobagnall)
    Buildings tend to go down...
    Gravity works that way generaly.

I understand your point but this sort of thing has never happened before so you cant predict it atall.
    unless the heat intensity of the fire was EQUAL at all angles and on all floors the building would have fallen sideways.
    one of the sure fire ways of deliivery equal heat and intensity at all angles and floors is to plant bombs as they do when demolishing old buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramzwj)
    What? How on earth could they demolish it without hundreds of people being involved?

That's a general point. For it to have been a conspiracy - an inside job- hundreds, nay, thousands of people in the appropriate positions in society would have to have been in on it - willing to kill Americans and nobody has come out and said so yet.

It's *******s.
    or the most powerful people ie Bsh and Cheney ect could have ordered that no defensive action be taken

ReputationRep:
    Only logical explanation is it was an inside job

Firstly before any war its common pratice to stage that the enemy has attacked you first to convince the public from Hitler blowing up his own hall, to cuba and pearl harbour. Common Pratice

Secondly the buildings fell at free fall speed well very nearly if they had fallen because of the buildings steel frame being weakened then one floor falling onto another and that not being able to take the wieght, there would of been a large resistive force from each and every floor. Also the steel would have been weakened more on the side where the plane hit, so the building wouldn't of fallen into its own footprint.
    It was obviously a controlled demolition for many reasons, first the windows in the lobby as well as all the panals were blown out, the building started shaking 11/12 seconds before it fell, its the only way it would fall into its own footprint at free fall speed, plus the bomb sniffer dogs were conveniantly removed on the morning of 9/11, and there had been a power down the weekend before (perfect oppurtunity for bomb planting)
    Plus there were sulphur residues commonly assocaited with Thermate an explosive and this is further backed up by the fact weeks after they dug out the basement and there was steel at over 1500 degrees, an explosion is the only explanation as hydrocarbons at best condition can only reach 1000/1100 degrees and plus most of the fuel was burnt before the plane hit the building.

Any doubt you could still have could be overwieghed by the fact world trade centre 7, was obviously a routine controlled demolition (watch the footage), plus the guy who owned it said he gave the instruction "to pull it" his words not mine. Plus the guy earnt 7 billion from the buildings being destroyed added with the put options added to the 1 billion he would of had to of spent to get rid of the asbestos, and he made sure that "each building would be subject to payment to seperate terroist attacks"

Then the final thing that is undeniable is the passport, which is so obviously planted its untrue, for a start the guy who apparently dropped the passport was later found to be alive, apparently this passport had survived being in the plane being incinerated by jet fuel, where the whole structure of the plane had been destroyed, then had fallen to the ground with the building and had been convienantley found to prove beyond all doubt that it was a terroist attack.
    Sorry but there is no doubt in my mind its an inside job.
    I really feel for all the people who lost their lives for this, an excuse to get to war.
    I'd love to be proven wrong but I doubt you can all the evidence proves otherwise

Oh let me add one more thing that slipped my mind, all the beams at the bottom were found to be cut at an angle excatley what you would do to controll demoltion a skyscraper using angle charges. Plus loads of the witnesses heard explosions and this conviently never got into the news. As I said no doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam o0o)
    No I don't...
    I actually look into things before I make my mind up, and listen to people who actually know what they're talking about rather than some disillusioned "scientist" who hates his country and government.

the craziest ideas are not nessacerally wrong look what they did to Galeleo and Capernicus and they turnt out to be correct, and were punished as they went again the Church (government of the time/what most people belived)

So just because you cant see why or how things can be done a certain way, does not mean that is it impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    unless the heat intensity of the fire was EQUAL at all angles and on all floors the building would have fallen sideways.
    one of the sure fire ways of deliivery equal heat and intensity at all angles and floors is to plant bombs as they do when demolishing old buildings.
    Did you see the BBC programme? Where they went through exactly how they carry out that process?
    There is no way they could have done it without dozens (at least) of people who worked in that building, or were even around it, realizing that something was going on.

ReputationRep:
    one of the sure fire ways of deliivery equal heat and intensity at all angles and floors is to plant bombs.
    Funny how the Government is clever enough to keep everything hidden and make sure no-one involved talks about it, but they're stupid enough to carefully orchestrate a building collapse to make it 'obviously' a controlled demolition.

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot of people are gonna say im crazy, but... I think 9/11 was an inside job.

I mean how could such a dumb plan take place without the involvement of some really high up people? How in the world were the planes, especially the second, allowed to just approach and crash into the twin towers without being shot down by the Airfoce? Did the planes not show on radar as off course or did they show up but people just ignored them? If the latter, why has no one been brought to book for it?

Also, how did a plane manage to crash into the pentagon? That place is the heart of the American military. Is it not common sense that such a place would have some sort of defence? Maybe a few anti-aircraft guns? If this place had sum sort of defence why was it not used when the plane was approaching? Or maybe someone high up (Bush, Cheney ect) ordered for no action to be taken.
    what do you think?
    inside job or not?
    I think not.

Even on radar they wouldn't have shot the planes down before they new they were low over the city. If they shot down two planes over the city, God knows what damage would have been caused/how many lives lost. Admittedly not as many as in the towers, but still probably not the best plan of action.

ReputationRep:
    aye I agree with that, ddonnyy, the chance of all the floors/sides of the building collapsing at the same time is almost impossible. It should fall sideways. The way it fell was exactly the same as controlled demolitions.

ReputationRep:
    one bit went before the others.

The force and stain it was already under took the rest of it with it.

DUH

ReputationRep:
    What happened on 9th November anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2nd2god)

Firstly before any war its common pratice to stage that the enemy has attacked you first to convince the public from Hitler blowing up his own hall, to cuba and pearl harbour. Common Pratice

Secondly the buildings fell at free fall speed well very nearly if they had fallen because of the buildings steel frame being weakened then one floor falling onto another and that not being able to take the wieght, there would of been a large resistive force from each and every floor. Also the steel would have been weakened more on the side where the plane hit, so the building wouldn't of fallen into its own footprint.
    It was obviously a controlled demolition for many reasons, first the windows in the lobby as well as all the panals were blown out, the building started shaking 11/12 seconds before it fell, its the only way it would fall into its own footprint at free fall speed, plus the bomb sniffer dogs were conveniantly removed on the morning of 9/11, and there had been a power down the weekend before (perfect oppurtunity for bomb planting)
    Plus there were sulphur residues commonly assocaited with Thermate an explosive and this is further backed up by the fact weeks after they dug out the basement and there was steel at over 1500 degrees, an explosion is the only explanation as hydrocarbons at best condition can only reach 1000/1100 degrees and plus most of the fuel was burnt before the plane hit the building.

Any doubt you could still have could be overwieghed by the fact world trade centre 7, was obviously a routine controlled demolition (watch the footage), plus the guy who owned it said he gave the instruction "to pull it" his words not mine. Plus the guy earnt 7 billion from the buildings being destroyed added with the put options added to the 1 billion he would of had to of spent to get rid of the asbestos, and he made sure that "each building would be subject to payment to seperate terroist attacks"

Then the final thing that is undeniable is the passport, which is so obviously planted its untrue, for a start the guy who apparently dropped the passport was later found to be alive, apparently this passport had survived being in the plane being incinerated by jet fuel, where the whole structure of the plane had been destroyed, then had fallen to the ground with the building and had been convienantley found to prove beyond all doubt that it was a terroist attack.
    I really feel for all the people who lost their lives for this, an excuse to get to war.
    I'd love to be proven wrong but I doubt you can all the evidence proves otherwise.
    This is what i call undeniable evidence, and you cannot say that it is incorrect as reference books can confirm the scientific side to this as well as actuall experimentation.

and yes it does seem dificult to belive but you cannot say it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

nothing is imposible it may be dificult to understand how and why..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2nd2god)

I'd love to be proven wrong but I doubt you can all the evidence proves otherwise

Oh let me add one more thing that slipped my mind, all the beams at the bottom were found to be cut at an angle excatley what you would do to controll demoltion a skyscraper using angle charges. Plus loads of the witnesses heard explosions and this conviently never got into the news. As I said no doubt
    THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION?!

YOUR A COMPLETE NARGLE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    the craziest ideas are not nessacerally wrong look what they did to Galeleo and Capernicus and they turnt out to be correct, and were punished as they went again the Church (government of the time/what most people belived)

So just because you cant see why or how things can be done a certain way, does not mean that is it impossible.
    There's a difference between arguing about the way something "is", and how something happened.
    Those cases are nothing like this, and what the Church said was just generally accepted. In the case of 9-11, the evidence is there that terrorists are the only ones to blame, and people really have to scrape the barrel to argue anything else (such as using examples from hundreds/thousands of years ago :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_J)
    What happened on 9th November anyway?

LOOOOOOOOOL snmart ass 9/11 as in 11th septermber 2001

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.