which chapters have you guys got left?

we have finished all but have a bit of topic 8 still to do
Has anyone done the 2019 Biology Papers >> if so how was it
Reply 26
Original post by roadtollb
which chapters have you guys got left?

Finished all biology content last week, now starting revision
Reply 27
We did them for our mocks and they were all right - low grade boundaries which was lovely
Reply 28
Original post by toffu
We did them for our mocks and they were all right - low grade boundaries which was lovely

hi, can i have your sc or number or anything? really need access to the paper as i'm repeating but don't actually go into college, and have literally done every other question - even the marks scheme would be ideal! thank you x
Hey guys I'm a private candidate learning this all at home, so it been really hard to find resources, if any of you guys know any good websites with questions I can go though I would really appreciate it!!! I'm already using physics and maths tutor but I've basically answered all the questions on there already. So yeah the namenod any website or textbooks oror evisi guides that will give me questions to practice before my exams would be great.
Original post by sharondeep
Hey guys I'm a private candidate learning this all at home, so it been really hard to find resources, if any of you guys know any good websites with questions I can go though I would really appreciate it!!! I'm already using physics and maths tutor but I've basically answered all the questions on there already. So yeah the namenod any website or textbooks oror evisi guides that will give me questions to practice before my exams would be great.

I’ve got a whole bank of AQA questions that are separated by subtopic if you want it? Also got some qs from other sources :smile:
Original post by CinnamonRoll
I’ve got a whole bank of AQA questions that are separated by subtopic if you want it? Also got some qs from other sources :smile:

I would like some please as well to practice from

OH MY GOSHHH YESSS PLEASE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ummm can you send it over ?
Original post by Ellouisek19

Original post by sharondeep
OH MY GOSHHH YESSS PLEASE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ummm can you send it over ?

Will send you guys the Google Drive link via PM :smile:

Are you able to PM me pls? I’m unable to send you a PM from the app or I just don’t know how 😭
Are you able to PM me pls? I’m unable to send you a PM from the app or I just don’t know how 😭

Yeah sure!
Reply 36
Yeah sure!

Me too please!
Reply 37
Original post by railtxn
hi, can i have your sc or number or anything? really need access to the paper as i'm repeating but don't actually go into college, and have literally done every other question - even the marks scheme would be ideal! thank you x

Sure! My email is [redacted as i do not have the papers anymore (graduated) and do not want too waste any one else checking this thread’s time!]
Just pop me an email and I will try and gather all the files from my teachers today and I will get back to you. :smile::biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)

i would like them pleaseeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending