Turn on thread page Beta

i hate my hair!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i just hate my hair, it's really plain and boringgggg!!! i dunno what to do with it, my hair's just below my shoulders and it's black and thin with a crappy side fringe.
    any ideas on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    Dye it? Or get highlights? Look at styles on the internet and then get it cut into a new style?

ReputationRep:
    Get some layers cut in. Use a big brush to add volume whilst blowdrying, and using straighteners curl the very ends of the layers underneath. Add serum for some shine

ReputationRep:
    backcomb and where it in a beehive

ReputationRep:
    mohawk.

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem, my hair's really straight and I can't do anything with it. I was wondering about getting it cut in a sort of choppy style - any ideas? I'm worried choppy hair won't suit me cos my face is quite round. Sorry for stealing your thread a wee bit, saves me making a new one though.

ReputationRep:
    Raef has pretty cool hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lu-x)
    Get some layers cut in. Use a big brush to add volume whilst blowdrying, and using straighteners curl the very ends of the layers underneath. Add serum for some shine

I like that a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New...Romantic)
    I have the same problem, my hair's really straight and I can't do anything with it. I was wondering about getting it cut in a sort of choppy style - any ideas? I'm worried choppy hair won't suit me cos my face is quite round. Sorry for stealing your thread a wee bit, saves me making a new one though.
    nah don't worry about it

i wanna get my hair curly but over time it goes straight again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New...Romantic)
    Me too, lol. I hate my hair because it so boring. I have tried curling it but it won't curl. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lu-x)

that's quite nice

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.