The Student Room Group

sixth forms colleges advice

hey guys I was just asking if any one of u knows public sixth forms colleges near Oldham or Manchester .
Original post by Nk72
hey guys I was just asking if any one of u knows public sixth forms colleges near Oldham or Manchester .

Are you a girl or boy?
I'd say one of the best schools you could go to is Altrincham. There's one for boys and one for girls (single-sex).
I think Loreto is pretty good and I know that there is a comp in Oldham... blue coat I think which is apparently quite good (don't quote me on that one though).

If you don't mind a religious school holy cross is quite good too.
It also depends on subjects as some schools have better departments than others.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by _Mia101
Are you a girl or boy?
I'd say one of the best schools you could go to is Altrincham. There's one for boys and one for girls (single-sex).
I think Loreto is pretty good and I know that there is a comp in Oldham... blue coat I think which is apparently quite good (don't quote me on that one though).

If you don't mind a religious school holy cross is quite good too.
It also depends on subjects as some schools have better departments than others.

I am a boy and I am thinking to take 3 of this subject as A levels: further maths, chemistry, maths, computer science.
And I prefer more a nonreligious sixth form but if u find one tell me pls
where did you end up going?

Original post by Nk72
I am a boy and I am thinking to take 3 of this subject as A levels: further maths, chemistry, maths, computer science.
And I prefer more a nonreligious sixth form but if u find one tell me pls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending