Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I really can’t decide which uni to go to, I firstly liked Nottingham Trent the most as a uni but then the area around (the city centre etc) I prefer Sheffield (I’m from Sheffield)
Can’t decide whether I wanna stay at home where I’m comfortable or move away, please help with pros and cons or your opinions 😩
Greywolf.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really can’t decide which uni to go to, I firstly liked Nottingham Trent the most as a uni but then the area around (the city centre etc) I prefer Sheffield (I’m from Sheffield)
Can’t decide whether I wanna stay at home where I’m comfortable or move away, please help with pros and cons or your opinions 😩
Do you mean which polytechnic?
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Do you mean which polytechnic?
Don't be childish - University snobbery does not help anyone.
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really can’t decide which uni to go to
Subject?
Greywolf.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
Don't be childish - University snobbery does not help anyone.
I’m not being childish, is that term no longer politically correct?
joj09
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
Subject?
I’m wanting to study ‘BA Hons Early Years’
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I am glad to hear you are interested in studying at Sheffield Hallam! You're right, Sheffield is an amazing city with exciting surroundings and although it may seem like just the comfortable choice, it could be a great choice for you with everything Sheffield has to offer - you can read more about student life in Sheffield here and here.

Have you received offers from both of these universities? They are both good choices, so if you haven't already, it would be worth going to see more of each uni and city on their open days to help you with your decision.

Hallam has 3 upcoming course open days which you can book - 2nd Feb, 7th March and 5th March
You can find more out about the course you wish to study, ask students and tutors questions about student life here and tour our facilities, campuses and accommodation.

In the meantime here is a quote from one of students:
"The best thing about the course is the placements. They help you get to grips with day-to-day life in a school and really prepare you for moving into that world." - Joseph Hamill, Early Years and Primary Education (5-11) graduate

Let me know if you have anymore questions about the course or studying at Hallam
- Ella
Amber4599
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally, I would move away from home. I go to university where I live and I regret it so much, I don’t feel like I’ve got as much freedom as everyone else as I always find myself visiting home. It’s personal preference though
Wm658750d
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hiya, has anyone completed a suitability disqualification declaration form for sheffield hallam uni? The form says its closed, any help my interview is on monday?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Wm658750d)
Hiya, has anyone completed a suitability disqualification declaration form for sheffield hallam uni? The form says its closed, any help my interview is on monday?
Hi Wm658750d,

I'm sorry that we were unable to get back to you on time. I hope you were able to sort this for your interview, if not please contact our admissions team on [email protected] or phone 0114 225 4251. Good luck with your interview! Please let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield

- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (420)
56.68%
I don't have everything I need (321)
43.32%

Watched Threads