The Student Room Group

Songs that make you turned on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
You caught me. Knocking one out to some music rn.

Ah yea? What u listening to then..? :sexface:
(edited 4 years ago)
Gotta say I'm with the majority on this one, it's pretty ****ing weird.
Original post by MidgetFever
Gotta say I'm with the majority on this one, it's pretty ****ing weird.

I think i should've rephrased it more better not horny but turned on just like someones touch someones perfume e.t.c ya feel me?
Original post by kinderegg5
I think i should've rephrased it more better not horny but turned on just like someones touch someones perfume e.t.c ya feel me?

Not really... I can't say I've ever been turned on touching someone's perfume either tbh..
Original post by IH8Studying
what a virgin

- virgin

Judging by your profile your saying ariana grandes songs dont make u turned on like love me hard and stuff like that tbh i shouldve rephrased it more better
Reply 26
Mr Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by MidgetFever
Not really... I can't say I've ever been turned on touching someone's perfume either tbh..

that was supposed to be in commas so like touching someone and stuff it all lead to one ar the end anyways
Judging by your profile your saying ariana grandes songs dont make u turned on like love me hard and stuff like that tbh i shouldve rephrased it more better

Ok you have converted me to horny extremism. Her songs make me fall in love with her more. Not horny tho? I rarely get horny anyway
Plz tell me im not the only one....
Omg u dont get it do you? so you're saying you've never heard a song that turns u on? a touch, a hug, someones voice ... it all leads to s*x doesn't it?

Hahahaha no! I don't associate arousal with music personally. You get sexy songs, sure. But I've never once heard a song that made me want to touch myself etc.
God save the Queen.

If that doesn’t get you going in the bedroom, are you truly British?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Hahahaha no! I don't associate arousal with music personally. You get sexy songs, sure. But I've never once heard a song that made me want to touch myself etc.

look at the comments for this video.. thats weirder
In all seriousness it isn't a normal human reaction to become aroused by the sound of music, OP - unless it's the film (it is an entirely normal and in fact an expected response to get a raging hard-on to Liesl von Trapp). It might be best if you stopped commenting in this thread and pretended you never made it.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
In all seriousness it isn't a normal human reaction to become aroused by the sound of music, OP - unless it's the film (it is an entirely normal and in fact an expected response to get a raging hard-on to Liesl von Trapp). It might be best if you stopped commenting in this thread and pretended you never made it.

look at the comment for the above video... okay fine not horny but getting turned on i wouldnt touch myself to music
Um no. Someone touching me, and every time I hugged someone or heard them speak, has in fact not always lead to sex...no.

Omg u dont get it do you? so you're saying you've never heard a song that turns u on? a touch, a hug, someones voice ... it all leads to s*x doesn't it?

No. Everytime someone touches me, speaks, or hugs me...has not led to sex.

Quick Reply

Latest