username4188652
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. I’m doing a foundation year program at a college in central London. I have already received offers from 3 universities(conditional). I was just wondering if doing A level business would help me in any way as I’m going to study marketing management at university. The foundation course that I am doing covers almost everything from a level business syllabus and I have also done As business(internal college exam) and I passed it. I might teach business for some time in the future.
What do you think?
joshua_sutton_07
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Buisness studies would be helpful in some shape or form for a marketing and management, most of the skills are transferable. You need to see what the course at uni requires, it may require prior knowledge at one of two levels basic, or an a level.
username4188652
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The universities have made me an offer on the basics of the foundation course that I am doing. They don’t need any a level. I still wanna have the qualification
(Original post by joshua_sutton_07)
Buisness studies would be helpful in some shape or form for a marketing and management, most of the skills are transferable. You need to see what the course at uni requires, it may require prior knowledge at one of two levels basic, or an a level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (158)
59.62%
I don't have everything I need (107)
40.38%

Watched Threads