Ani997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have received offers from both Royal Holloway and Queen Mary for my postgraduate degree in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. I am mostly going to select MSc in Artificial Intelligence with Industrial Experience as the course in which I want to do my postgraduation. I wanted to know which is a better university for this course: Royal Holloway University of London or Queen Mary University of London.
dj_ad_1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It depends on what u mean by 'better university'. In terms of computer science id say Royal Holloway is better as its a higher ranking than QMUL so your more likely to get a better placement but in terms of campus personally I'd say QMUL is better.
Ani997
Rep:
?
(Original post by dj_ad_1)
It depends on what u mean by 'better university'. In terms of computer science id say Royal Holloway is better as its a higher ranking than QMUL so your more likely to get a better placement but in terms of campus personally I'd say QMUL is better.
Thanks a lot.
The parameters which I am looking forward to while selecting between the two uni's are faculty, course modules, job opportunities, placements, student life, social life.
dj_ad_1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ani997)
Thanks a lot.
The parameters which I am looking forward to while selecting between the two uni's are faculty, course modules, job opportunities, placements, student life, social life.
Yeah i mean i think theres a offer holder day for 2020 postgraduate applicants in like April time so maybe u should go and ask them some questions like course modules.
Ani997
Rep:
?
(Original post by dj_ad_1)
Yeah i mean i think theres a offer holder day for 2020 postgraduate applicants in like April time so maybe u should go and ask them some questions like course modules.
Thanks a lot. In terms of social life, which is the better uni?
dj_ad_1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ani997)
Thanks a lot. In terms of social life, which is the better uni?
I cant talk from experience but i have people i know that go QMUL and they really like it. The social facilities are good at QMUL as its in central London. I think you should visit it and see for yourself how's the atmosphere and the surroundings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (97)
29.22%
1 (56)
16.87%
2 (44)
13.25%
3 (52)
15.66%
4 (25)
7.53%
5 (22)
6.63%