Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey is anyone completing or has completed the Hpat Ulster exam?
username4430540
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I’m taking the hpat this year!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jr966)
Hey, I’m taking the hpat this year!
Same!! What are you applying for, im applying for occupational therapy.
username4430540
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m applying for speech and language and Occupational therapy!
Anonymous #1
Aww good, have you started to revise for it yet :/
Eve_lundy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am!!! For speech and language therapy!! Have you guys bought the past papers or have yous found them online?
Anonymous #1
I only bought the past paper online but theres only one do yous no if theres anywhere you can get them from? no i cant find anywhere to get more past-papers. Finding it so HARD to revise for :/
Jannahanna64
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm sitting it as well. Did you go to the talk about it by the UU
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi can anyone help me. My son is thinking about a change of course and I'm wondering if anyone attending information days at UUJ knows what would be acceptable as a relevant BTEC Extended National Diploma for Occupational Therapy. It does not specify on UUJ online prospectus. My son is doing Sport which has some science modules. Thanks
Jannahanna64
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pauline2020)
Hi can anyone help me. My son is thinking about a change of course and I'm wondering if anyone attending information days at UUJ knows what would be acceptable as a relevant BTEC Extended National Diploma for Occupational Therapy. It does not specify on UUJ online prospectus. My son is doing Sport which has some science modules. Thanks
I'd email admissions,, I emailed them to check my access course was the right one and they got back to me quickly. My tutor told me to email as it meant you had it in writing if it was accepted or not. Is he registered for hpat, I think it closes soon
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jannahanna64)
I'd email admissions,, I emailed them to check my access course was the right one and they got back to me quickly. My tutor told me to email as it meant you had it in writing if it was accepted or not. Is he registered for hpat, I think it closes soon
Thankyou yeah hpat late applications closes on 12 Jan with paying the late fee. I'm reluctant to register and sign him up for the practice day if his course was not relevant as it would all cost maybe 200. Il email UUJ though I doubt they would reply over the weekend. Thanks
Jannahanna64
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankyou yeah hpat late applications closes on 12 Jan with paying the late fee. I'm reluctant to register and sign him up for the practice day if his course was not relevant as it would all cost maybe 200. Il email UUJ though I doubt they would reply over the weekend. Thanks
Can I ask what the Practise day is?
Jannahanna64
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure about btec but I know OT is one of the allied health courses that aren't subject specific, as in they don't require certain sciences for entry
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I ask what the Practise day is?
There are 2 practise days 1 is tomorrow at Methody and the other is 25th at Crown Plaza both cost about 130 each
Last edited by Pauline2020; 1 month ago
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure about btec but I know OT is one of the allied health courses that aren't subject specific, as in they don't require certain sciences for entry
They accept BTEC but state subject specific but then dont say which subject(s) 🤔
Anonymous #1
They accept BTEC but state subject specific but then dont say which subject(s) 🤔
Hey im doing a BETC and they accept mine no problem
username4430540
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They accept BTEC Extended National Diploma, it doesn’t matter the subject
Jannahanna64
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are 2 practise days 1 is tomorrow at Methody and the other is 25th at Crown Plaza both cost about 130 each
I know the course your talking about now. University of Ulster or acer don't have any affiliation to the course at all.
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankyou that's really helpful 🙂
Pauline2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jr966)
They accept BTEC Extended National Diploma, it doesn’t matter the subject
Thankyou thats helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed