Hey, I’m taking the hpat this year!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jr966
Hey, I’m taking the hpat this year!

Same!! What are you applying for, im applying for occupational therapy. :smile:
I’m applying for speech and language and Occupational therapy!
Reply 4
Aww good, have you started to revise for it yet :/
I am!!! For speech and language therapy!! Have you guys bought the past papers or have yous found them online?
Reply 6
I only bought the past paper online but theres only one do yous no if theres anywhere you can get them from? no i cant find anywhere to get more past-papers. Finding it so HARD to revise for :/
Reply 7
I'm sitting it as well. Did you go to the talk about it by the UU
Hi can anyone help me. My son is thinking about a change of course and I'm wondering if anyone attending information days at UUJ knows what would be acceptable as a relevant BTEC Extended National Diploma for Occupational Therapy. It does not specify on UUJ online prospectus. My son is doing Sport which has some science modules. Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by Pauline2020
Hi can anyone help me. My son is thinking about a change of course and I'm wondering if anyone attending information days at UUJ knows what would be acceptable as a relevant BTEC Extended National Diploma for Occupational Therapy. It does not specify on UUJ online prospectus. My son is doing Sport which has some science modules. Thanks

I'd email admissions,, I emailed them to check my access course was the right one and they got back to me quickly. My tutor told me to email as it meant you had it in writing if it was accepted or not. Is he registered for hpat, I think it closes soon
Original post by Jannahanna64
I'd email admissions,, I emailed them to check my access course was the right one and they got back to me quickly. My tutor told me to email as it meant you had it in writing if it was accepted or not. Is he registered for hpat, I think it closes soon

Thankyou yeah hpat late applications closes on 12 Jan with paying the late fee. I'm reluctant to register and sign him up for the practice day if his course was not relevant as it would all cost maybe 200. Il email UUJ though I doubt they would reply over the weekend. Thanks
Reply 11
Thankyou yeah hpat late applications closes on 12 Jan with paying the late fee. I'm reluctant to register and sign him up for the practice day if his course was not relevant as it would all cost maybe 200. Il email UUJ though I doubt they would reply over the weekend. Thanks

Can I ask what the Practise day is?
Reply 12

I'm not sure about btec but I know OT is one of the allied health courses that aren't subject specific, as in they don't require certain sciences for entry
Can I ask what the Practise day is?

There are 2 practise days 1 is tomorrow at Methody and the other is 25th at Crown Plaza both cost about 130 each
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm not sure about btec but I know OT is one of the allied health courses that aren't subject specific, as in they don't require certain sciences for entry

They accept BTEC but state subject specific but then dont say which subject(s) 🤔
They accept BTEC but state subject specific but then dont say which subject(s) 🤔

Hey im doing a BETC and they accept mine no problem :smile:

They accept BTEC Extended National Diploma, it doesn’t matter the subject
Reply 17
There are 2 practise days 1 is tomorrow at Methody and the other is 25th at Crown Plaza both cost about 130 each

I know the course your talking about now. University of Ulster or acer don't have any affiliation to the course at all.
Thankyou that's really helpful 🙂
Original post by Jr966
They accept BTEC Extended National Diploma, it doesn’t matter the subject

Thankyou thats helpful

Quick Reply

Latest