Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Some of you out there have got the grade boundaries for may 2008 I hear from other threads - and many of us don't. Could you pretty please post the boundaries you've got? That would be real nice! I want to see how tough they were (considering 92.5% was required for a 7 in Bio HL P1).

Thanks a lot guys!

ReputationRep:
    See the grade boundaries thread

ReputationRep:
    oh, didn't realise there was one already. Sorry :rolleyes: Thought I looked around but couldn't find it!

So please, delete this thread then.

ReputationRep:
    Where is this wonderful thread?

Yeah can someone please post the link to it?

I can't find it anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Neither do I

(Original post by angel3)
    Yeah can someone please post the link to it?

I can't find it anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Well, firstly there's a link to lots of grade boundaries on the wiki at the top of this page. The thread is a sticky at the top of this forum.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...41319&page=198

ReputationRep:
    well, these are way too old considering that grade boundaries vary from year to year.

(Original post by jay8)
    Well, firstly there's a link to lots of grade boundaries on the wiki at the top of this page. The thread is a sticky at the top of this forum.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...41319&page=198

ReputationRep:
    Umm no they're not. The ones I posted are MAY 2008 boundaries. I'm not an idiot: of course I know they change.

ReputationRep:
    These are not comprehensive though. There are only 5 subjects and I took none of those

(Original post by jay8)
    Umm no they're not. The ones I posted are MAY 2008 boundaries. I'm not an idiot: of course I know they change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinhans31)
    These are not comprehensive though. There are only 5 subjects and I took none of those
    Well, I only have access to the subjects I took. I'm not apologising for that! Ask your IBC for your ones - they're all on IBIS.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, that's for sure. No offense at all.
    By the way, I sometimes question that why we don't have direct access to our component grade and grade boundaries :mad:
    (Original post by jay8)
    Well, I only have access to the subjects I took. I'm not apologising for that! Ask your IBC for your ones - they're all on IBIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinhans31)
    By the way, I sometimes question that why we don't have direct access to our component grade and grade boundaries :mad:
    I suppose it's just because uploading all that to the student results service would be a huge burden to the server - way more than just a single grade for each subject. Supplying them to the IBC via IBIS cuts down the cost probably. But I know it is annoying!

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.