Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wake up
    Shower
    Wash face
    Brush teeth
    Dry hair if need be
    Straighten hair a bit
    Do my hair (spike up back, bit on top, slight emo the front, lolz)
    Finishing touches to clothes, belt, shoes etc.
    Smelly stuff on
    Pick up everything I need (Wallet, phone)
    Out

ReputationRep:
    Its all about the hairdyer, straighteners and hairspray!

ReputationRep:
    wake up then on internet all day

...thats it

dont need moisturiser ...im a man not a woman!

ReputationRep:
    1. Get out of bed.
    2. Brush teeth. If special occasion, brush hair and shower.
    3. Put on clothes.

And this, gentlemen, is how you get to look as stunning as I do.

ReputationRep:
    Depends entirely on when I wake up and when my first lecture is.

ReputationRep:
    I believe in taking care of myself in a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    I believe in taking care of myself in a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.
    omg....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)

haha that sounds familiar... ahh yeah American Psycho!! lol I love that film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PointeShoes-x)
    Wow, some of you guys do more in the mornings than me! :p:
    I was under the impression that men just had a shower and went!
    we do, these other pansies speak for themselves.

hair straightener and face moisturizer whats that all about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PointeShoes-x)
    Wow, some of you guys do more in the mornings than me! :p:
    I was under the impression that men just had a shower and went!

yeah thats true for me.

ReputationRep:
    i shower, shave if i cba, wash& condition, then blowdry and straighten hair the night before, then in the morning clean teeth style hair, and go!
    Thats on a schoolday ofcourse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U_Avin_A_Laff)
    we do, these other pansies speak for themselves.

hair straightener and face moisturizer whats that all about
    yer probs too much in touch with their feminie side....

a real man.. dont moistrise or any of tht

i hate men with long hair...no offence but cmon only women have long hair

ReputationRep:
    wax is disgusting and makes hair look greasy. If you want to look good try KMS Styling Paste, only a few shops sell it but its amazing and you cant see it at all on the hair. It costs £20 per tube but lasts a LONG time, 8-10 months for me usually.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Shower, brush teeth, wash/exfoliate face, maybe shave, tone, moisturize, wax, deoderant, morning ab routine, banana and coffee, go out or.. not...

Oh and I ussually try to put on some clothing before exposing myself to other homosapiens - its just better for everyone.

Start coffee going, shower, hair, teeth, shave, moisturise, antiperspirant, cologne, dress, hair paste, breakfast.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Solid_Snake_100)
    wax is disgusting and makes hair look greasy. If you want to look good try KMS Styling Paste, only a few shops sell it but its amazing and you cant see it at all on the hair. It costs £20 per tube but lasts a LONG time, 8-10 months for me usually.
    But wax is the only thing that really works!!

Although it looks greasy and is hard to get out so leads to spots. I used to use 'bed head manipulator', which smells great and is quite good. But when it rains, the stuff literally burns off layers from your eyeballs. I sacrificed ungreasy hair for sight.

ReputationRep:
    if i shower, shower, head and shoulders twice, body wash, get out, brush teeth, moutwash, moisturise, dry off and mostuise again, body wash lynx chocolate ;-) mouthwash dentyl, colgate toothpaste, nivea moisturiser, and double base moisturiser :-)
    as i dont have much hair, keep it dead short, i dont use any wax or gels just wash it twice daily :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    morning w-a-n-k
    brush teeth
    shave if im bothered. if not in the morning then in the evening
    shower - shampoo and condition hair.
    contact lenses
    clothes
    dry and wax hair
    sort out bag etc.
    leave

i dont eat breakfast.....
    was waiting for that to be said lol

ReputationRep:
    Brush teeth, Sh**, shower, shave, gel hair, apply deodorant, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth again (more thoroughly this time and with mouthwash).

ReputationRep:
    Sh**, Shower, Shave, Brekkie

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.