Natalie.xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was wondering if anyone had any notes I would be able to use for GCSE AQA History. My notes are not that useful and I'm struggling right now to achieve what I'm predicted
Emily~3695
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What topics do you do, I do edexcel but some of the notes I have may help you ( predicted a 9) 😊
Last edited by Emily~3695; 1 year ago
Natalie.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emily~3695)
What topics do you do, I do edexcel but some of the notes I have may help you ( predicted a 9) 😊
I do germany between 1890 and 1945, elizabethan era, the Cold War and British medicine. if you do any of these topics your notes can be very useful
Emily~3695
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do Weimar and nazi germany so some of my notes may help you, I’m doing the Cold War now so don’t have a full set of notes for this yet, I also do medicine through time which are all typed, if you would like them PM your email and I’ll see if I can send them to you x
TheSuckUpStudent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do Weimar and nazi germany so some of my notes may help you, I’m doing the Cold War now so don’t have a full set of notes for this yet, I also do medicine through time which are all typed, if you would like them PM your email and I’ll see if I can send them to you
hiii! please could you send me your Weimar and Nazi and Cold war notes as well? ty! xx
AliceAA
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Natalie.xx)
I do germany between 1890 and 1945, elizabethan era, the Cold War and British medicine. if you do any of these topics your notes can be very useful
I did some of these last year and got a 9 do you want me to see if I still have my notes
sophiathesecond
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I do the same topics as you except the cold war, and I have Quizlet flashcards which are really useful, they helped me and I'm predicted a 9, so let me know if you want them
Emily~3695
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sophiathesecond)
Hi, I do the same topics as you except the cold war, and I have Quizlet flashcards which are really useful, they helped me and I'm predicted a 9, so let me know if you want them
Can you send these to me please, they would be really helpful xx
Emily~3695
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AliceAA)
I did some of these last year and got a 9 do you want me to see if I still have my notes
Hi, would you be able to send me some of these if you still have them they would be really helpful x
Emily~3695
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheSuckUpStudent)
hiii! please could you send me your Weimar and Nazi and Cold war notes as well? ty! xx
I haven’t done my Cold War ones yet as that is the topic we are doing now, I can send them when I have made them, I can send you my Germany ones if you PM me your email x
AliceAA
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, would you be able to send me some of these if you still have them they would be really helpful x
I think I got rid of some of my paper notes but if you pm me I can send you some docs
Shafiabi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This would be great if u could send me too thanku
Natalie.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by AliceAA)
yes please if you can that will be very useful x
Natalie.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by sophiathesecond)
that would be very helpful x
20uni20
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dammmm
20uni20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did it a couple years back - had to do cold war, anglo saxons, Hitlers Germany and medicine - I could help if somebody needs (edexcel btw)
Natalie.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 20uni20)
I did it a couple years back - had to do cold war, anglo saxons, Hitlers Germany and medicine - I could help if somebody needs (edexcel btw)
were your exams graded from 9-1?
20uni20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
were your exams graded from 9-1?
Yes first year to do 9-1
Natalie.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 20uni20)
Yes first year to do 9-1
would you be able to send me your notes except the anglo saxons please?
20uni20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
would you be able to send me your notes except the anglo saxons please?
Sure I’ll send then through tmrw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.45%
England (105)
33.87%
Belgium (26)
8.39%
Germany (37)
11.94%
Spain (5)
1.61%