anyone else who can't see day6 on january 12th? :( Watch

harleynotquinn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hiya all,
ughhhh this is literally so frustrating to me as me and my best friend were literally so excited to see day6 this year, unfortunately as with all good things exams get in the way
it may just be me who's hanging about on tsr feeling sorry for myself bc i can't go to the concert, but it would be good to have a little pity party with anyone else who can't go... getting pretty sick of revising in my room and feeling very bored so just looking to chat i suppose!
h
TazmeenX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im in ur position man but with bts and like every boy group i stan yee. LIKE EVERYWHERE I GO EVERYONE IS JUST TALKING ABOUT CONCERTS AND IM LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE NOT GOING. so yh then i just illegally stream concerts off twitter hehe
harleynotquinn
Rep:
?
(Original post by TazmeenX)
im in ur position man but with bts and like every boy group i stan yee. LIKE EVERYWHERE I GO EVERYONE IS JUST TALKING ABOUT CONCERTS AND IM LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE NOT GOING. so yh then i just illegally stream concerts off twitter hehe
pffffff well isn't that just the story of my life, fingers crossed that bts doesn't roll around the same time as a level mocks as seeing as jin's apparently going into the military this year this may well be my last chance to see them in full glad its not just me, ha ha!
TazmeenX
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by harleynotquinn)
pffffff well isn't that just the story of my life, fingers crossed that bts doesn't roll around the same time as a level mocks as seeing as jin's apparently going into the military this year this may well be my last chance to see them in full glad its not just me, ha ha!
rippp. my mum said she'll never reallu let me go to a concert bc the devil is there (she's VERY religious) so yh im just gunna have to rely on the fact that i may be able to sneak out when im older or something their contract doesn't expire for another couple of years and apparently there's been a change in the military thing (only have to do 9 months) but im not sure if its true or not. They should just all go together there will still be time to go to a concert :]
harleynotquinn
Rep:
?
(Original post by TazmeenX)
rippp. my mum said she'll never reallu let me go to a concert bc the devil is there (she's VERY religious) so yh im just gunna have to rely on the fact that i may be able to sneak out when im older or something their contract doesn't expire for another couple of years and apparently there's been a change in the military thing (only have to do 9 months) but im not sure if its true or not. They should just all go together there will still be time to go to a concert :]
geez that sucks, luckily my parents are about as religious as a paper towel and i've been going to concerts pretty much all my life, my dad's a musician so its kinda encouraged in our house! that's good about bts, i've been hyperventilating thinking about what i'm gonna do if i'm not able to go this year bc of a levels! fingers crossed i don't have to sell my house to buy tickets though
TazmeenX
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by harleynotquinn)
geez that sucks, luckily my parents are about as religious as a paper towel and i've been going to concerts pretty much all my life, my dad's a musician so its kinda encouraged in our house! that's good about bts, i've been hyperventilating thinking about what i'm gonna do if i'm not able to go this year bc of a levels! fingers crossed i don't have to sell my house to buy tickets though
fingers crossed indeed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (128)
27.65%
1 (69)
14.9%
2 (72)
15.55%
3 (74)
15.98%
4 (37)
7.99%
5 (30)
6.48%
6 (17)
3.67%
7+ (36)
7.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise