health and social care course work Watch

kai130305
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey does anyone have any help that they could offer like websites etc for health and social care unit 1 childhood, adolescence and early adulthood.
Last edited by kai130305; 3 weeks ago
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kai130305)
hey does anyone have any course work for health and social care unit 1 childhood, adolescence and early adulthood.
email -- [email protected]
You know you’re not allowed to share coursework?
kai130305
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
You know you’re not allowed to share coursework?
fudge no I didn't I've edited it now
Last edited by kai130305; 3 weeks ago
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
fudge no I didn't I've edited it now
No worries, it’s just you can get disqualified off your course for doing that.

Are you doing the level 3 extended diploma? I’m happy to help
kai130305
Rep:
?

I don't think so im in year 10 and thanks
Kesh17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m currently in my second year and doing Health and social care level 3 extended. I am struggling a lot in the assignments. I keep getting Ps and I still put a lot of effort. Will you be able to help me? Pleaseeee🙏🏽
Kesh17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m currently in my second year and doing Health and social care level 3 extended. I am struggling a lot in the assignments. I keep getting Ps and I still put a lot of effort. Will you be able to help me? Pleaseeee🙏🏽
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kesh17)
I can help?
Kesh17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can help?
With the assignments, we are currently having exams on unit 3 and 4. And then we will be starting the assignments. Do/did you do the same course?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kesh17)
With the assignments, we are currently having exams on unit 3 and 4. And then we will be starting the assignments. Do/did you do the same course?
It might be worth making a new thread and tagging me in it as we’re diverting from the OP. I’ll be happy to help though!
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think so im in year 10 and thanks
That will be level 1/2 if you’re in year 10, which is fine.

For unit 1, the best thing you can do is to repeatedly learn the life stages. You will need to know how to define a gross and fine motors skill in relation to the development of muscles as they go through infancy and early childhood. If that makes sense? Additionally, I’m sure you will need to know the primary and secondary sex characteristics for the adolescent life stage. Which can be tricky at times! I imagine the technique for learning this is to make a flash card of both characteristics in a table? Ultimately, it’s whatever works for you in the long run.

How is your revision going so far? Do you have the study books to refer back to?
kai130305
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
That will be level 1/2 if you’re in year 10, which is fine.

For unit 1, the best thing you can do is to repeatedly learn the life stages. You will need to know how to define a gross and fine motors skill in relation to the development of muscles as they go through infancy and early childhood. If that makes sense? Additionally, I’m sure you will need to know the primary and secondary sex characteristics for the adolescent life stage. Which can be tricky at times! I imagine the technique for learning this is to make a flash card of both characteristics in a table? Ultimately, it’s whatever works for you in the long run.

How is your revision going so far? Do you have the study books to refer back to?
thanks yea it makes sense. revisions going fine, we've got our mock exams in may I just wasn't sure what to do x
ggfubyiaolkjhg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

what happens if someone sent me their coursework but i only use it to read it. because for some topic i don't exactly understand so i read the coursework and it makes me understand what to do. my coursework is no way similar to the coursework someone has given me. but if the teachers somehow found out would i get disqualified or not?
kai130305
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ggfubyiaolkjhg)
what happens if someone sent me their coursework but i only use it to read it. because for some topic i don't exactly understand so i read the coursework and it makes me understand what to do. my coursework is no way similar to the coursework someone has given me. but if the teachers somehow found out would i get disqualified or not?
if you didn't copy it then I don't think so but im not sure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (50)
35.97%
I really love the subject (37)
26.62%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.67%
I can't get a job (8)
5.76%
My parents want me to (3)
2.16%