Investigating how much people know about Tuberculosis in different countries.

Watch
Amina90
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am third-year medical student interested in finding out the general knowledge people have about tuberculosis; I intend to use this study to assess people's understanding, perceptions and beliefs about tuberculosis. Establishing each respondent's background using the information they provide will allow me to draw comparisons between healthcare systems, and analyse how they manage tuberculosis. This will enable us to identify parts of the world that are in need of a better understanding of tuberculosis in order to decrease the spread of the disease. Ultimately, in these countries, I hope to see a decline in the mortality rate due to tuberculosis. Your participation is entirely voluntary and no prior knowledge is required to complete this survey. I kindly ask that you answer the questionnaire without any assistance as this will defeat the objectives of the study.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

If you have spare time and willing I would highly appreciate it and it'd make my day
skittish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just about to fill it out- good luck with your research!

edit: wow, I know absolutely nothing about TB
Last edited by skittish; 1 year ago
Justmac
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know literally nothing about tb but have completed it. Best of luck!
Amina90
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by skittish)
Just about to fill it out- good luck with your research!

edit: wow, I know absolutely nothing about TB
(Original post by Justmac)
I know literally nothing about tb but have completed it. Best of luck!
you guys are amazing thank you so much
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Haha it's your lucky day last term i wrote a research report and half of it was about TB
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This doesn't sound like the best data collection method for a study but good luck with your research.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.1%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.39%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.39%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (27)
14.75%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
27.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.03%

Watched Threads