The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
juno_the
I have a cup of coffee and it tastes like tea :frown: :mad:

I hate when that happens..
I also hate when people use the spoon they used to make coffee in my tea. And then my tea has undertones of coffee :frown:
Reply 21
t0mmie
I hate when that happens..
I also hate when people use the spoon they used to make coffee in my tea. And then my tea has undertones of coffee :frown:

yeh thats real irritating...silly ppl in canteens! :tongue:
Reply 22
Hey wow, i'm an exalted member... when did that happen?
Reply 23
t0mmie
Hey wow, i'm an exalted member... when did that happen?

CONGRATULATIONS!:smile: (when you got to 175 posts)
Reply 24
ShOrTcAkE
CONGRATULATIONS!:smile:

heeh, fankoo *does a lil celebration dance*
Reply 25
t0mmie
heeh, fankoo *does a lil celebration dance*

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 26
I love the way on Forums most threads end up talking about things that are completely unrelated to the original post :biggrin:
Reply 27
Coffe is great. I read an article on how much caffine :smile::smile::smile::smile:s you up though. Say you drink a coffee every morning for a month, your physically addicted and if you did a day without that coffee you'd notice. I get headaches if I forget my coffee, it also messes up your sleeping, apparently you can't get into a deep sleep.

Im on de caf now :redface: , if I drink normal I feel really ratty
Dont really like the taste of coffee but i love the smell.
I went through a few packs of pro-plus during the exams though.
Reply 29
OMGWTF

Im on de caf now :redface: , if I drink normal I feel really ratty

Ok.. so explain.. WHAT IS THE POINT IN DECAF? I mean.. coffee tastes like poo, surely the only reason people drink it is to wake up, and without the caffeine that just doesnt happen...
t0mmie
Ok.. so explain.. WHAT IS THE POINT IN DECAF? I mean.. coffee tastes like poo, surely the only reason people drink it is to wake up, and without the caffeine that just doesnt happen...

Some people like the taste....dont understand it myself though.
Reply 31
So I don't feel like im missing out on my morning wake up coffee and I still get a good sleep
Reply 32
better than my mums answer when she drank it which was "meh *shrug*"
kikzen
I had a small jar of coffee to finish and i didnt think it was that much looking at it in the jar. turns out its about two TABLESPOONS. then i added sugar to mask the mankiness.

it kinda tastes quite nice.

i urge you all to try it!

Nah, not really into coffee (unless I need it). I like milkshakes! :tongue:
Reply 34
70-80 (each immediately after the other) cups of coffee would probably kill you.

Latest

Trending

Trending