The Student Room Group

Paramedic science uni application 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manxie101
I don’t think anybody else has either though? I wouldn’t say we’ve been rejected as I spoke to admissions and they didn’t start looking at applications until after the deadline which was the 15th

Yeah sorry that’s what I meant I do think anyone received a decision yet
Original post by torihenderson
Liverpool John Moors, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian, De Montfort and Birmingham City. I’m 17 and from Belfast :smile: what about u ?

Hi @torihenderson

So glad to hear you have applied for Sheffield Hallam, good luck with your application.
Let us know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield.

Thank you
Rachel
Liverpool John Moors, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian, De Montfort and Birmingham City. I’m 17 and from Belfast :smile: what about u ?

Have you heard back from John Moores ??
Someone has posted this evening on another site, that they have been unsuccessful in their application to LJM
Yea haven’t heard anything yet @dawn1287
Original post by bethomonty
Have you heard back from John Moores ??

Not yet :/
Original post by 5thchild
Someone has posted this evening on another site, that they have been unsuccessful in their application to LJM

Oh really? I still haven’t heard back...
Not yet :/

Same :frown:
Got an interview for Sheffield Hallam in March but still waiting to hear from the others 🤞
Reply 29
I applied to Sheffield Hallam and got an unconditional offer 2 weeks ago 😃
Got an interview for Sheffield Hallam in March but still waiting to hear from the others 🤞

Hello @torihenderson
Congratulations on the interview, if you have any questions about the interview process please let us know, you can also find a lot of information about our selection events here.
Good luck! :smile:

Rachel
Original post by MrsJMO
I applied to Sheffield Hallam and got an unconditional offer 2 weeks ago 😃

Hello @MrsJMO

Congratulations on you Unconditional offer to study paramedic science at Sheffield Hallam. :congrats:
Please let us know if you have any further questions about student life in Sheffield or studying at Hallam.

Rachel
Any one had a rejection due to needing 1 year healthcare experience? I have and at only 17 our local hospitals wont take you till your 18! Wish this wasnstatednin the prospectus I wouldn't off wasted my time and money
Original post by netballnicky
Any one had a rejection due to needing 1 year healthcare experience? I have and at only 17 our local hospitals wont take you till your 18! Wish this wasnstatednin the prospectus I wouldn't off wasted my time and money

Which uni was this because I know Bournemouth require 900 hours of healthcare experience
Original post by 5thchild
Which uni was this because I know Bournemouth require 900 hours of healthcare experience

Liverpool John Moores, Edge Hill and Birmingham all replied with 1 years healthcare experience needed but no mention of it on their web sites or prospectus, it was hard enough for me to get any job let alone one where I need to be 18, which I'm not till May and financially I needed to earn my own money to learn to drive.
Anybody heard anything from liverpool John Moore's?
Reply 36
Has anybody heard back from Lincoln Uni?
Original post by M0lli3_br0wn
Anybody heard anything from liverpool John Moore's?

John moores declined due to needing 1 yrs experience
Original post by netballnicky
John moores declined due to needing 1 yrs experience

That so stupid. I’m not gonna get far then..
Original post by M0lli3_br0wn
That so stupid. I’m not gonna get far then..

I hope you have better luck, I'm really down and disheartened with it! I was so looking forward to starting Uni this year, I've wanted to be a paramedic ever since I cam remember, I didnt want an year out of education as I'm.afraid I wont want to go back to it, but I'm now gonna reassess what I want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest