Turn on thread page Beta

Italian vogue black issue watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

i recently went to venice and i bought the italian vogue there. Vogue at the moment are doing a "black" issue and are putting black models on the cover, of july's issue. Is it worth me saving it and not opening the magazine? Or should i just open it? Could it be worth something in the future

ReputationRep:
    You should have bought two :P

ReputationRep:
    I know but im a student and on a budget lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I'm not really sure what to suggest, I don't really buy fashion magazines. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Well I just looked on ebay and there are people bidding on them already. £26 for one of them and still 2 hours to go, so... maybe.

ReputationRep:
    OMG i paied 5 euro. but damn i just want to open it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl1234)
    Hi everyone,

i recently went to venice and i bought the italian vogue there. Vogue at the moment are doing a "black" issue and are putting black models on the cover, of july's issue. Is it worth me saving it and not opening the magazine? Or should i just open it? Could it be worth something in the future
    I dont really understand your reasoning. If you want to read it then just open it, if not just recycle it

I dont read any fashion magazines as I do not relate to them in anyway

ReputationRep:
    if you want to make a profit on it then you might as well not open it and sell it. If you're not bothered just read it

ReputationRep:
    you really should have bought two!

but seeing as what people have said about e-bay i'd save it for a bit

ReputationRep:
    I would sell it, when I flicked through my friend's copy it didn't look that great anyway and a £20 profit is pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    What??? She asked whether it would be worth something in the future and if it's worth keeping it, as opposed to opening it? :confused:
    I understood her question perfectly!

ReputationRep:
    I can't see why it'd be worth much in the future, when you consider how many copies are printed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl1234)
    Hi everyone,

where i live they sell the paris and italian vogues from all over the world in whsmiths

ReputationRep:
    I have italian vogue, i got it from wh smith! It does look good i think, with all the black models, especially jourdan dunn shes beautiful!
    Will it be worth something though? :s

ReputationRep:
    I want one!!! are they on sale now. It'll be a good keep-sake me thinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvonnay)
    I want one!!! are they on sale now. It'll be a good keep-sake me thinks.
    :ditto: - try W H Smith's :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a linkage for anybody who hasn't yet had a peek. http://jezebel.com/5024967/italian-v...-a-guided-tour
    damn those woman are beautiful!!! makes me proud lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rokit)
    I understood her question perfectly!
    But then other posters stated that people are already making profit on it, on Ebay. So why would she recycle it, that makes no sense!!

ReputationRep:
    if you know how to read italian then open it. otherwise sell it and buy yourself something nice in the sales.

ReputationRep:
    Just open it.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.